2008 Mustang GT California Special
By L. Archambeault on
2008 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)
I use my GT/CS as a toy, just for special occasions or just to cruise in good weather. I owned a Blue 1965 Mustang 2+2 fastback in 1969, got my orders for Vietnam, then sold the car. I ordered my car due to the retro look, I love it. Vista Blue with all the goodies. I am disappointed in the lack of a quality clear coat on the paint. I have less than 1200 miles on the car, with 2 paint chips on the hood, plus a pebble put a ding in my windshield. I love the 2-tone charcoal and parchment interior. I feel 19 years old again, she is a keeper !
Favorite Features
Ambient lighting, 2-tone interior, satelight radio, leather interior with leather steering wheel. I have added a few upgrade mods to the car, plenty of pep for me. I still get 23 mpg with an a/t. FRPP X-pipe, Borla Stingers, FRPP Bullit CAI w/ premium tune. She drives great and looks fantastic.
Suggested Improvements
Put more clearcoat on the paint! Antenna on fender takes away from the profile of the car, put the antenna in the glass, heck I took my antenna off, then fabricated a fake power antenna look for a lower profile effect. I use Sirius radio, I never use my AM/FM radio.