2008 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: 2008 Bullitt

2008 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Review

2008 Bullitt
By Jeff--San Diego on

2008 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This car is an absolute blast to drive. Who ever said American car companies don't build cars people want? I will line up any Toyota, Honda, Nissan, etc. against this baby. For the price it can't be beat. First off the torque is unbelievable. HP is immediately available. No need to wind this baby up. You won't want to play the excellent 500 watt Shaker stereo radio as the exhaust note is the best sound you will ever hear. I test drove 20 different cars but when I got in this one I knew I was going to have to purchase it. Very easy to have fun driving around town and you will get 17-24 mpg on 87 octane. Fill the tank with 91 octane and hold onto your seat.

Favorite feature is the awesome torque and HP of this free breathing engine. The exhaust note is just right. Not to loud but powerful enough to say it means business.

It would have been nice if the console between the seats was a little more useable but I guess that is the price you pay to drive a sweet machine like this one.