Used 2008 Ford Mustang Premium Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

one year 26 thousand
By bob 46

2008 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

well it's been one year 26 thousand miles.Did road trip in January from R.I. to Punta Gord Fla, all together 4000 miles. average speed 75-85,Okay don't report me!! got a solid 25 miles per gallon. Did have both traction control sensors go. Add K&N cold air intake/Pypes duel exhaust and power flash SCT tuner basic 87 octane. It's my daily ride didn't want to screw with it to much.Also many brush aluminum interior and on pieces.With resent engine upgrades highway millage has increased to 28mpg at 65mph. I been very happy with her so far.. will up date next year. Have fun their a great car's for the money..

look's, handling,power.

?????

O what a feeling
By Bob46

2008 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

As a former owner, some25 years ago of a v6 mustangII holly crap. It's been 25 years of boring dependable toyota trucks. 6 be be exact. I finaly had to try one. Took my 20yr old son with me for a test drive. been loving it ever since. needles to say it's one car he won't be driving. It's a 2008 left over 4.0 premium with pony package.I'm allready having factory cold air induction installed as we speak and will probably go for dual exust. hav'nt had this much fun in a while. Hope it last a lot longer than my75 did.

handling, love hitting off ramps.

gas mileage, what the hell if I was so worried about that I would have bought acarolla

A lot of fun for the money
By 1trickpony

2008 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I purchased my 2008 Mustang V6 with Pony Package at the beginning of 2009 and I love it! You can't beat the beautiful styling for the dollar. Pony package adds a performance look with fog lamps and Bullitt wheels. GT handling package really makes cornering a BLAST! Mine also has the optional Shaker 500 audio system, which I HIGHLY recommend if you are a music fan. Fuel economy is OK, I would have expected better from a V6 but it's not all that bad. The enthusiast in me can't help but want just a little more when I press the gas pedal, but this car has PLENTY of pep for most people, and it sounds really cool when accelerating. If you want power I suggest paying the extra $ for a GT.

Pony Package Shaker 500 audio Overall design

Fuel economy

A graduation present
By Ryne Mitchell

2008 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

As far as comfortably priced and comfortably equip sports/muscle cars go this is the best I have ever driven. With leather and an appearance package tacked on to this little V6 you don't need much more. With 210 horsepower (I'd argue there was more) this V6 will kick any little 4 banger out there to the curb while not quite being dangerously powerful. If your looking for power and style with a reliable name and company look no further.

Responsive acceleration in any gear, air vent design (found myself playing with them at stop lights), and customizable gauge color.

A reluctance to turn at increasing speeds with chattering and chirping tires, cold weather causes the car some problems in shifting out of low gears, and police seem to follow you regardless of how you are driving. (I personally had one pull me over for nothing, just told me he liked my car.)

Fun To Drive!
By Luis

2008 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I've been wanting a Mustang for as long I can remember. I always wanted an older classic one, but they have become too expensive. I finally bought one this year and I love it. She rarely gets out since I drive my company truck most often. But when I do take her out on Sundays I'm amazed how nice she drives and how sporty she looks. I wouldn't change my Stang for anything.