2008 Ford Mustang Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
I LOVE MY CAR
By pdxcarguy on 06/21/11 07:59 AM (PDT)

2008 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This car is a great value and Ford did a wonderful job merging classic design into a modern world. I get around 20mpg (18 if I rod around) in the city and up to 26 on the hwy. I think that the dark blue version is the best color and while my car has a grey interior and black top, I think that the best color combo is the dk blue with tan interior/top. Nevertheless, I get comments on my car all the time - this car is great for meeting people!! LOL!! I upgraded the lousy tires that Ford ships with the car - I went from being able to take a 45 mph corner at 55 to 80++!! If you test one and question it's performance I would suggest checking on the tires . . .

I LOVE THIS CAR
By pdxjimbob on 05/30/09 10:15 AM (PDT)

2008 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

My car has the shaker stereo, leather, etc. I was surprised that the Radial T/As it came with stunk - got rid of those tires and replaced them with some hot Falkens - now it handles GREAT. It is really just a two seater tho - don't really know why Ford had to design the rear seat with the back practically straight up but it makes sitting back there a painful experience if more than a couple blocks. The front seats are great - and LOTS of leg room. You can see the seams in some of the plastics which detracts from an otherwise well executed interior design. I bought the V6 thinking it would get better mileage - I shoulda got the 8 I think it mighta got better mileage.

I am in love with my car
By rfranks on 05/18/08 12:00 PM (PDT)

2008 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have always wanted another Mustang since the 69 I had and I finally got it. It is everything I hoped it would be. So much fun to drive. When I'm out with the top down, years and wrinkles melt away and I'm young again. All my friends want one now.

Very pleased so far
By crestonave on 04/02/08 12:11 PM (PDT)

2008 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I picked up my 2008 V6 Premium convertible this past Monday. Very pleased so far. I have a fully loaded car with the exception of NAVI. Very comfy ride altho you will feel the bumps. Very comfy and supportive seats. V6 has plenty of pickup (auto transmission) Can't speak to reliability yet, of course. Don't know how good the fuel economy will be but I don't really care because it's a "fun" car that probably won't be used all year 'round. Too cold to put the top down yet, unfortunately.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.