2007 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: What a Car!

2007 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

GT Premium Coupe (4.6L V8 5-speed Manual)

What a Car!
By Dan on

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The car is Vista blue with white racing stripes and 18" wheels. It drives like a kitten or a tiger, that's up to you, petal to the metal and the auto trans shifts at red-line. No loss of time for the auto in acceleration vs the 5 speed manual. I love this car. I suggest all options except for the hood scoop (serves no practical purpose and creates drag), the 1000 watt stereo and the convertible--both of which are over-priced in my opinion. The sound of the exhaust and the acceleration of this car for under $30,000 dollars cannot be achieved with any other car. I cannot believe it every time I drive it. It is plain fun. Drive it and you will buy it.

The exterior looks of the car and the power. I have 2,200 miles on the car and have had zero problems.

Do not buy this car if you have a family or friends you want to transport. If you want a sensible car, buy a Honda Civic Si. Modify the engine for 4 valves per cylinder instead of 3, improving hp to 350, and call it a Boss. Up to $3,000 more, I would buy that car.