My Favorite Car
By Kyle on
2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)
This is my 4th car in two years; I've had an Accord, an 86 Camaro, a Camry, and now this and I LOVE IT! It's as fast as my V8 Camaro was and the handling is impeccable. I live in Colorado and it even does well in icy conditions given my previous training with rear-wheel drive. The interior is comfortable and smart looking and the exterior is simply HOT. Gas mileage is decent at around 21 mpg compared to 14 mpg in my similar performing V8 Camaro. Though only complaint I have to say quip about is the quality; I've had it since November and it squeaks like a wild horse. I played the stereo too loud and now the glass in the side view mirrors is loose and rattles! The cheap plastic can cut you.
Favorite Features
Interior and exterior design, comfort, Shaker stereo system is the best I've ever seen, some very clever convenience features, FAST, good gas mileage for a sports car, excellent winter performance. The best, most well-thought out, Ford product in a long time.
Suggested Improvements
Softer seats; longer driving leaves you feeling like you have rigor mortis. Better quality; way better than before but it's still sad when a 12 year old Camry rattles and shakes less than a car that was made 3 months ago. Smoother plastics that don't chip and scratch so easily would be nice.