2007 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: Love my 'Stang!

2007 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

Premium Coupe (4.0L V6 5-speed Manual)

Love my 'Stang!
By BebeZed on

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I am totally pleased and surprised by my new 2007 Mustang V6 coupe! For a V6, this car has a nice throaty sound, and the power is better than I expected with a V6. It easily attains (and uhhh...surpasses) freeway speeds. It handles very well too -- I love to take fast curves and so does this car. I am a large gal, so obviously I questioned whether or not this car would be spacious enough. I am pleased to report that not only is there enough room for me in the driver's seat but there is also sufficient room for my equally large daughter to sit in the back seat. In short, I highly recommend the 2007 V6 Mustang.

The Shaker 500 stereo rocks! The 6-way adjustable driver's seat makes driving a real pleasure. Love the My Color dashboard lights (my choice: purple). Adore the sound of the engine, love the way it handles and the gas mileage ain't too shabby either!

The front seat belts are not only hard to reach, but also do not adjust i height so mine sits right across my neck. Also, the MP3 player port should be more accessible, and the driver's seat should return to its original position after putting it down to allow access to the rear seats.