Just Love My First Mustang
By Mustanglover on
2007 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)
I first drove a 05 Mustang V6 and after that I just had to own the new style Mustang. My 07 GT convertible is a real blast to drive. Can't decide whether to listen to the exhaust or the 500 watt stereo. Like other comments the gas mileage, acceleration, and handling is superb in this car. This is a true muscle car in my opinion. The 300 HP v8 engine has plenty of power. Mine is the torch red color with the hood scoop option. I get comments all the time about the looks of it. No rattles or problems since I got it new and its just over 2 years old now. Will keep this car for a long time. Paint quality is super on mine. I have keep everything stock on it for now.
Favorite Features
The fun to drive factor. The rumble of the v8 exhaust when accelerating or downshifting especially with the top down. The leather seats are very comfortable on a long trip. The 5 speed manual is very fun to drive on this car. 500 watt sound system is awesome in this car even with top down.
Suggested Improvements
Quality of the leather seats could be improved because they are starting to crack already. That's my only complaint.