Just had to get one
By karateguy43506 on
2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)
As a previous Mustang owner on every major model year I just had to purchase one of these. My 07 Stang is very much a V8 sitting in a V6 engine with more tourque and HP than my other GT models in the past. The interior is sporty but very cheap. The seatbelts are out of reach and non adjustable but work fine. The rear leg room is barely enough for my 8 year old, but she loves the rumble and car. Performance wise I feel that Ford should have installed better air flow technology to increase mpg and hp. The rear exhaust really needs to be dual for the pony to breathe better. I did these upgrades and I get 22 mpg city and 28 mpg hwy and run at 245 HP and 250 torque. All in a great car.
Favorite Features
Exterior design but they needed to put better ground effects on the sides. Love the leather seats!
Suggested Improvements
Make a T-Top model and put in better interior since the plastic's cheapness takes away from the over all value look of the car. If no T-Tops a power moonroof would be excellent. Needs to have better tuning on the engine and the shifter is rather sluggish.