2007 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: Great looking and fun but some

2007 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

GT Premium Coupe (4.6L V8 5-speed Manual)

Great looking and fun but some drawbacks
By rocpat on

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Overall I love my Mustang GT. It's very fun to drive and makes a great daily driver. The style, performance, and sound can't be beat for the price. I drive mine year-round and only the worst snow storms will slow it down. It also gets decent gas mileage when driven with respect. I constantly get around 30 MPG on the highway and 18 MPG with mixed driving. My only complaint is the build quality could stand to be improved. I've brought it to the dealer numerous times to have various parts replaced. None were serious, mostly just to fix rattles, clunks or other odd noises the car was making. Other than that the car has been reliable for the two years I've owned it.

Style, power (although it could always use more), and size of aftermarket for customization.

Build quality. I've had numerous parts replaced to fix annoying sounds. Also paint is pretty thin and easily chipped and scratched.