Great Car
By Michael B. on
2007 Ford Mustang V6 Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)
I'm not an easy sale, which is part of the reason why even though I love this car so much that I do not give it all 10's as the purpose of this is to inform you and not brag about how great of a car this is. The car looks great stock but lacks the power that I personally desire. Easily fixed though with very accessible modifications that you can do. Interior quality can be improved but leave the exterior alone as it looks the way it should. The Handling is great and it behaves like a muscle car is supposed to. Definitely recommend getting an aftermarket intake, exhaust and a custom tune otherwise don't expect to blow by other cars in it's class with ease.
Favorite Features
Solid engine, great looking, acts the way a muscle car should act, very easy to access aftermarket upgrades for this car. I am a big guy and this car SHOCKED me with the amount of front seat space.
Suggested Improvements
Interior needs improvements. Stop using hard plastic and throw in some soft vinyl like back in the good old days. Speakers rattle at times due to plastic covers. Engine Response slow but again can be improved with an aftermarket throttle body/intake/tune. It moves but sometimes hesitates stock.