Exhilarating
By Stangish on
2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)
I love my 2007 V6 Coupe Premium. The way my foot barely touches the accelerator before it's ready to take off. No force pedaling here. The beautiful interior satin aluminum panel and the stylish ponies on each exterior side panel and the emblem on the back with the pony on the grill design, excellent! The Shaker 500 Audio System with the 6-CD player is awesome and sounds so good and clear with windows rolled up closing myself off to the outside world and enjoying the luxury inside along with the bucket seats. I love the functions of the power system and the speed control. My pony also comes with anti-lock brakes and traction control. I love my Pony.
Favorite Features
The ponies on the side, the stylish interior, audio system, power locks and the anti-lock brakes, traction control. Oh, and the sleek black clearcoat. Although I think all of the colors are great. The wide side mirrors and front mirror gives great viewing.
Suggested Improvements
The gear shift, although it's locked in place with a slight tap it moves (not out of place DRIVE) but it kind of rattles loosely.