2007 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: Couldn't be happier!

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Review

Couldn't be happier!
By Stang2007 on

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I've had my car for about 3 months now and I still get excited about driving it anywhere! There is NOTHING in this price range that touches it either especially with the demise of the Camaro and Firebird. I can't tell you how many people have stopped me at the gas station to ask about my car or even at a stop light, commenting on how nice the car looks. I get about 18- 22 MPG driving in about 50% heavy traffic and 50% highway.

The V8 engine sounds great and the 300hp is tons of fun, where used the leather interior rivals that of many luxury vehicles in terms of quality, 18" polished Al rims are awesome looking, great overall body styling!

Door handles are kinda flimsy feeling, add some quality leather to the center console, use a better stereo head unit instead of the same head unit that is used in the F150's, tighten up the rear suspension so the car doesn't get loose as easily.