2007 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: Best Car!

2007 Ford Mustang Convertible - Consumer Review

Best Car!
By billyi3 on

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I had a chance to buy one of the last, new, original 1973 Mustang convertibles back in 1974, and I made the mistake of letting my Dad talk me out of it. It wasn't until 2007 that I decided it was time for a convertible. I've owned 7 Fords since 1986, and have never had a single problem where the car had to go back to the dealer, so I was confident on quality. I special ordered a redfire metallic, premium V6 Pony convertible with auto transmission, satellite radio, and everything I could get! And, I couldn't be happier! It's very tight, quiet, and a blast to drive! I've added sequential turn signals, and it's a real head-turner!

Love the Pony Package with the fog lights, Shaker 500 sound system, and the color changeable dash lights!

A little more seat support for the driver's seat would be nice. And, I wasn't too happy that I couldn't get the interior upgrade, because it interferred with the Pony Package.