2007 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: Back to Funtown!

2007 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

Back to Funtown!
By ScottG on

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I traded my 05 Acura TL w/ 30k for this 07 GT w/ 7.5k straight-up. Says a lot about Honda/Acura resale vs. Ford. My TL was flawless in 3yrs so I hope the 'Stang does as well. The comparo. is apples/oranges but things I'll miss are made up for w/ the style, power and my love for Pony Fords.(got a 70 conv.)Ride is stiff or course, but handles like it's on rails. So solid it feels like it has been carved from stone. Impressive! Big car, I'm 6'6" and have plenty of head/legroom. Check back in a year to see if I'm still in love. If so I may have to trade up to the Glasstop fastback coming ion 09.

Power, Mustang bodystyle, retro/modern int./ext.. Handling is awesome. God bless traction control. Launches like a rocket.

Memory seats or power seatback that returns to previous setting, Inside trunk release, Higher grade int. materials, Audio controls on steering wheel, replace Green LED displays w/ LCD, Steering wheel layout needs redesign. Auto/Man Trans., Auto Temp. Stereo needs EQ.