2007 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: Alloy pony pkg.

2007 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

Alloy pony pkg.
By ed on

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Got 150000 miles on my 96 Mustang. Finally got new one month ago, my wife wanted orange convert. but i talked her into alloy hardtop. The top is one of my favorite things about it. The back looks like 70, the windshield is flat sleek. I want to keep it all stock except for cold air intake. Pony package a must on V6, biggest rims ever on V6 mustang! It feels solid. I had very good luck with my 96, I plan on driving it to 200000. My wife plans on storing it for the winter. If it's as good as my other one I'll be happy.

Interior is way better than 96! I like the stealth look of alloy. 5 speed auto is great! 60 more horses than 96! Almost as good on gas. Loaded, pony pkg., side air bags, traction control, leather, alarm, mach500.

Factory flaws in clearcoat on front. It has put on lots of weight. The 96 feels more nimble, new one is kind of a boat. It handles well, but only 400 pounds lighter than my Buick Ultra!