Used 2007 Ford Mustang Coupe Consumer Reviews - 127 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

Success
By Skinnydogred

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I've had my 07 GT for well over a year now and love the car and driving experience. For the last 20 years I've driven more fuel efficient trucks and SUVs and it sure does feel nice to have a motor under the hood. The car pretty much follows your foot's command. The car's been out a few years now, but it still attract attention and conversation most places I go. I don't drive the car hard nor do I drive it passive. Speeding tickets could be a problem in this car. When I get out on the road I find myself engaged in the drive. Other cars/traffic seem to always be going to slow; watch yourself if you buy one of these cars to drive!

Both exterior and interior styling. I feel good while driving down the road and when I walk up to the car it's always the nicest, sporty looking car to my eye. Plenty of power under the hood and a nice V8 exhaust sound; even for quiet neighborhoods. Shaker 500 not too bad for a stock stereo.

While on a nice blacktopped expressway, the GT's a dream. Those warn out Seattle roads are freakin noisy! Too much road noise on most roads and streets! Dash board vibrates; Ford Engineers - be ashamed!

2007 V-6 Pony Package
By Bill

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Fun car to drive. The retro look and the interior upgrades with the Pony package made this the perfect car. Installed the Ford Racing dual exhaust system with excellent results, nice sound and better gas mileage.

Everything. This car makes driving fun again.

The only thing better is the Bullitt

GT
By ESTANG

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is my 5th Mustang I've owned. 2nd pony in the garage is a 1970 coupe. Traded in a 2004 Mach 1 for a 2007 GT. Much more comfortable for this mid-age guy. Recommend adding heat option to both front seats. Adds several inches to the seat's base, which makes a big difference. Added HD to my Shaker 1000 radio. Wow what a difference in sound quality. Minor mods thus far. Cold air intake and flowmaster exhaust. Definitely needs retune for better response, but overall, a great car.

Radio is great. Confortable seats. Seat heat option was a good choice. Excellent visability all the way around.

The flow thru air system during summer makes is uncomfortable unless A/C is on. Had to shove large sponges in foot area vents to stop the air from coming in from the outside. Premium tuning is essential for better performance.

Great fast car
By luckydawg003

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I bought my GT back in 07. After adding some mods to it, like a cold air intake and a tune. It is truly a fast car. I ran a best of a 13.6 at 103mph in the 1/4 mile track. I get horrible gas mileage, about 14-16mpg. Mostly city driving, and I race my car everywhere. It's just to fun, not to speed in this car. I've had a lot of good races, and smoked a lot of fast cars. The only thing that is bad is the resale value of this car. I prob. lost $10k if I tried to trade it in today. But it has a great exterior, and the interior is nice to.

Performance, speed, power, rwd, 300+hp, affordable. Gets looks all the time, and compliments. Easy to modify and work on.

Improve clutch, and get better stock tires. I have no traction at all in the rain. More power stock, can never have enough. Improve the cheap plastic interior that scratches so easily.

Enjoy it
By john

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Got my ride not long ago but I decided i might as well write a review. I am a truck driver, so driving is what I do. I did not like to drive anywhere before with my F-150 but now I make excuses to leave. I love my 07, I usually drive with the radio full blast but now I love to listen to that v8. Left lane love should be the subtitle of this paragraph. Two complaints, suspension stinks ( upgradable, as is everything in a Mustang), and road noise, which is unacceptable at this price point.

Performance, handling.