2007 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
2007 Mustang GT Awesome car
By Matthew on 06/18/07 07:36 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Wow, what an excellent car. I have owned nothing but Dodges in the past, this is my first Ford product ever. The acceleration is great. This car has no rattles, and feels tight, not wet noodle sloppy like some brands do when the road turns from smooth to choppy. I special ordered the GT deluxe, and added the leather seats upgrade which saved me about $600 over the GT premium version. the stock 4 speaker stereo CD player in the GT deluxe is more than enough for me. I felt the shaker 500 stereo standard in the GT premium wasnt worth the extra money. You can buy one off the lot, or special order mix n match options or colors to your liking. plus there's many aftermarket parts to make it your own.

You can go home again.
By dr_nc on 06/17/07 13:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Just purchased a new 2007 Mustang for my son. We opted for the V-6 Pony because the insurance for a 16-year-old was more than the monthly payment on the car. The car is beautiful. Fit and finish are perfect. So far we have had no problems. Power is OK and fuel economy is very good. Ride is surprisingly compliant, yet firm. No body roll.

Cost Effective
By harperfam on 06/16/07 07:37 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I purchased this car as a toy, since it is my second driver. Overall I am pleased with the vehicle but not overwhelmed by it. However, I am a performance junky so now stock car is ever good enough. For the money I feel that it is one of the best, sports car buys out there. But with cheap price some sacrifices must me made. I feel the interior could stand to have some increased quality parts and the back seat needs to be a bit larger. Average MPG is good for a V8 at about 22 MPG, in mixed driving. My last toy was a Mitsu EVO 8. As far as looks the Mustang wins hands down, but in the performance dept. the EVO dominates.

Value for money
By Modred on 06/16/07 03:23 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

When my BMW Z3 M Coupe was destroyed in a fire, I decided to go with the Mustang because the insurance money almost covered the entire cost. My last Mustang was a '91 and obviously, the 2007 is vastly better. The ride is comfortable and fun and the engine delivers. Don´t go expecting true sports-car performance though. The Stang drives like an American car, despite Ford's best efforts. Engine response remains slightly sluggish and handling is a bit wobbly. That said, you won´t find better performance or looks for a comparable price anywhere, so some compromise is in order.

Happy thus far
By SRE on 06/09/07 21:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Less than 1000 miles, but I'm impressed. Wanted a fun to drive car and for less than 27K very happy. Have the big wheels and a few more options including the interior upgrade package. Deffinitely handles and feels more like a muscle car than sports car. Tough choice between 2.9 financing and cash back incentives. Suprised at how smooth the ride is.

Awesome
By Marc on 06/02/07 21:37 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is my first new car, and I must say that I made an excellent decision on buy a Ford Mustang. The car is great to drive if its only going to work.

Very happy GT owner in Ohio!
By Performance White GT on 05/24/07 07:27 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Awesome car, completely satisfied! I would recommend this car to anyone who is looking for great performance and classic stlye at an affordable price.

Love this car
By Tims07GT on 05/23/07 18:05 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is the most fun I have had driving a car. Good fuel economy for its class and no lack of power. Premium package has great features and very comfortable.

Very fun daily driver!
By Pat on 05/21/07 10:42 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I bought my GT 6 months ago and have already put 10,000 miles on it. It's a very fun and surprisingly comfortable daily driver. It looks good, goes very fast, sounds great, and can cruise on the highway "sipping" gas too. It's still in great shape, minus a few scratches from being driven thru the winter and it's an overall great car.

'97 Cobra not even missed
By Eric on 05/09/07 08:35 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Coming from a '97 Cobra that literally shook itself apart over each bump or road ripple and had one problem after another. So it was a pleasant surprise to see there's at least as much if not more power, the ride quality is 1000% better, and it sounds almost as good as the Cobra. Cobra sounded big and mean with a lot of rumbles, GT sounds big and clean without much of that V8 rumbling which I miss a bit - close, but not quite the same. Build quality I have yet to determine as I'm only into day 3 and haven't really hit any nasty bumps where things start to come loose. So far it seems very well built, no rattles or loose parts yet.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.