2007 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Love this car
By Jeff on 01/05/08 23:32 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

We've only had this car for a few months, but it's been fun to drive and always enjoyable to look at in the driveway. No regrets as far as price, especially when you consider other options (vehicles) within the same price range. It's an economy sports car, that must be stated, but it has a nostalgic muscle car look and appeal.

Think Twice
By Jimbo on 01/01/08 16:14 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Bought this car new and sold it after 4 months. Highs------Great looks and fun to drive Lows-----6 cyclinder 4.0 engine is loud and sounds course and unrefined. You almost think that something is wrong with the engine. Dash board rattled after the first week; however I did not take it back thinking it would get worse during the warranty period and be easier to find. 5 Speed manual transmission felt clunky, had a long throw, and seemed hard to get into gear sometimes. Seats looked good but felt like cheap material and I will be suprised if they wear well. Neutral----almost no backseat--but I knew that when I bought it.

Happy again.
By Jim Fischer on 12/29/07 18:47 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have to say how surprised I am, that after owning my Mustang for over six months, I still smile every time I drive it. The looks, the feel, the way it handles, all top notch.

A Great Machine
By WebNews47 on 12/21/07 08:14 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I had a 1987 Firebird (red, with a 2.8 V6) and kept it for six years. So, 20 years later, here I am with a red V6 car, but a much better one. It's a real beauty, and I'm almost afraid to take it out of the garage, I confess. But I do, and have to avoid just getting in and driving for the sake of driving.

A Real Hoot to Drive
By Dude,WaaayBigFun on 11/27/07 14:34 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Best bang for the buck on the market bar none! Pulls good from 0 to 3000 rpm and then the power band kicks in from 3000 to redline and when it shifts into 2nd it really sinks you back into your seat. I have an automatic tranny because of rush hour traffic but if you can shift better than the automatic you should be on tour with the N.H.R.A. I get envious looks and thumbs up on a regular basis .Love the throtty V-8 rumble, great stereo, multi-colored dash,a nd heated leather seats. This car has more aftermarket parts than any other car, cannot wait to add roush supercharger.

2007 GT/CS vista blue
By Brian on 11/21/07 19:41 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I love the car. this is my third Mustang. my first was a 67 coupe, then a 2001 GT, now this one. I love the color, the performance, the only thing Ford didnt get right is the comfort of the driver. On any drive over an hour or so, the comfort level goes down. I have had 2 warrenty issues with this Mustang. The leather insert on the pass. door had to be replaced, it was not glued on properly. I also had trouble with the rev limiter kicking in to soon in third gear, and sometimes fourth. A flash tuner should fix this issue. Overall I am very pleased with my new stang. I can't wait to up the hp.

America's Pony Real Good Fun
By carockwell on 11/19/07 16:47 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Being a Euro car snob I was more than surprised with how much I liked my wife's midlife crisis car. The new Mustangs have everything I always liked about American cars and none of the problems. The convertible is quiet, dry, easy to use, and little buffeting compared to other convertibles. The car handles extremely well, it is very controllable/predictable on the track and well balanced. The power is amazing, but what would I know I used to drive a Fiat. By far the biggest surprise with this car is how comfortable the car is on long trips. I can drive 800 miles and feel great when I get out. So far, I get 18.7 mpg overall which is okay considering the power and automatic transmission.

Wow Emily
By RedHOTEmily on 11/13/07 18:43 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Just purchased this car after 3 years of deciding wheather to get one. Love the new design and got a great deal, so I went ahead. I have been so pleased with the way this car makes me feel, how it drives and the awesome power at my fingertips. The stereo and some features are great. Love my Emily!

Almost Perfect!
By jmr1061 on 11/05/07 14:21 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Having owned 3 of the previous generation Mustangs, in my opinion this was a huge leap forward for the Mustang. For the money, Ford did an excellent job of producing a top end, sporty pony car. The ride and balance is excellent, and the retro look is awesome! Overall quality is very good. This is the best bang for the buck on the market today. For a larger car than previous years, the interior seems smaller - more cramped, but still very comfortable.

Turns heads wherever I go!
By King Nebekeneezer on 11/04/07 10:23 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Powerful, fast, beautiful vintage design. highly modifyable. Bought Cal Special-redfire metalic, black racing stripes, Rousch front fascia (after being hit by truck tire blowout), Ford Racing Performance handeling kit- lowered 1.5 inches, 3.73 gears, flowmaster mufflers-great v8 Amer muscle mustage growl. Turns heads everywhere. Handles well for Amer car- even better now w/Ford handeling pack installation. Great acceleration & passing power. My Mustang gets so many compliments everywhere i go (especially by older men-60's era Mustang owners, and by kids). Great Car-no problems yet-knock on wood. Great dealership & service support. LOVE driving it. Better than Camero. Very proud to own mustang!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.