2007 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
2007 Mustang GT is a fun ride!
By codeglia on 09/25/07 21:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

My daily commute was killing me in gas expenses for driving my Dakota pickup. So, I wanted something that would get much better gas mileage yet something that was fun to drive. As a teenager, I came close to buying a family friend's 1964-1/2 Mustang, but it never happened. Even though I had a 1986 Corvette for a few years, owning a Mustang was something I always wanted to do. Now, at age 54, I've gone and done it... and, so far, it's been one heck of a fun ride! Good gas mileage, more power than I'll ever use, and a thousand different dress-ups and accessories out there on eBay, just for the Mustang! The possibilities seem endless.

A lot of fun to drive
By kman on 09/05/07 19:55 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Just bought my '07 Mustang, Coupe Deluxe, 6 cyl, 5 speed manual transmission and am having a blast toolin' around my part of the world. The 6 cyl with stick is awesome and handles great! For anyone concerned about comfort and space, I'm 6'2" and have lots of room in the driver's seat. Let my business associate, who was an auto claims adjuster for a dozen years and who knows cars, drive it today and thought I would never get the keys back. All the positive things in previous reviews are true so I won't be redundant. Ford definitely got it right with this current version of the Mustang. Thank God! Get one!

Love my 'Stang!
By BebeZed on 08/27/07 12:57 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I am totally pleased and surprised by my new 2007 Mustang V6 coupe! For a V6, this car has a nice throaty sound, and the power is better than I expected with a V6. It easily attains (and uhhh...surpasses) freeway speeds. It handles very well too -- I love to take fast curves and so does this car. I am a large gal, so obviously I questioned whether or not this car would be spacious enough. I am pleased to report that not only is there enough room for me in the driver's seat but there is also sufficient room for my equally large daughter to sit in the back seat. In short, I highly recommend the 2007 V6 Mustang.

07 Mustang GT
By John on 08/21/07 11:44 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I have owned this car since it had 189 miles on. It is fun to drive. I have tuned the suspension, shifter, and air intake. It is pretty fast. Handling is much better afte the suspension upgrade. I would buy again once the kids have left home.

Mid-life Awareness
By AlmostMiddle Age Mom on 08/20/07 11:09 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Owned my 2007 Premium Mustang 2 months now, and love it. Gas mileage city is 18-19 mpg and trip around 25 mpg. Love the retro look - for at my age, I can remember all the previous Mustangs thus far and wanted one since the early 70's. Didn't need the V8. Plenty of speed with the V6. Hoping to keep it for 20+ years. Time will tell. ive in the Northeast and think I'll have to store it for the winter and buy a clunker to slop around in.

Love my Car!
By NinjaMom on 08/02/07 09:45 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

There is not much that I can about this car that is not positive. I only have one complaint. The mp3 player jack being inside the console. I have to slip the cord out of the console to put my player in the cup holder and the cord gets cut sometimes. Other than that, this car is everything I ever dreamed about as a kid when my Dad promised to get me my first Mustang only to come home with a new truck for himself. The drive and handling is amazing. The interior is roomy and comfortable. Shifting is smooth. Pick up is amazing for a 6. Nice throaty sound. A real eye catcher. Everyone compliments my car, even the cop who gave me my last ticket.

16 Again
By Randy on 07/29/07 08:23 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I first saw a Ford Mustang when I was 16 in 1964 at the Bowen Scharff Ford dealership. Now at 59 and the new retro style of the Mustang I finally bought one. I really like how it looks and sounds. I was torn between the convertible and coupe, but in Washington, we get a lot of rain. I immediatley loaded the CD player with 60's music. My wife and I really enjoy driving this car and plan on getting a vanity license plate, first time we have ever done something like that. It is great! 16 again in Bonney Lake

Second time owner
By 2nd Mustang on 07/28/07 08:46 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Purchased a 2002 Mustang GT for the wife and wound up driving it myself as our family grew. Just replaced the 2002 at 96K miles with only changing tires, oil.. etc. New Mustang goes beyond the '02 quality. Styling is excellent, and you can tell the engineers put a lot of time into this vehicle. Expecting to have the same success with the '07 as with the '02

Alloy pony pkg.
By ed on 07/22/07 16:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Got 150000 miles on my 96 Mustang. Finally got new one month ago, my wife wanted orange convert. but i talked her into alloy hardtop. The top is one of my favorite things about it. The back looks like 70, the windshield is flat sleek. I want to keep it all stock except for cold air intake. Pony package a must on V6, biggest rims ever on V6 mustang! It feels solid. I had very good luck with my 96, I plan on driving it to 200000. My wife plans on storing it for the winter. If it's as good as my other one I'll be happy.

Awesome Mode of Transportation
By mdawes on 07/03/07 23:07 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I find everything about this vehicle is very well done. From the V6 engine to the morphing of the classic Mustang design and a 21st century design. Very fun to drive

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.