2007 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
What a car!
By '07 Mustang GT on 11/03/06 14:15 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

2 weeks of ownership and I love this car. This new model is COMPLETELY different from the previous Mustang. I love starting up the car & hearing the V8 engine roar. A friend of mine who has a Prius sat in the driver's seat & started the car and loved it, and chuckled & laughed all the way to his Toyota. The car is very tight, no weird noises or anything. The ride is comfortable, easy to drive around town and feel good. The engine has plenty of power & sounds awesome. The engine sound reminds me of my old '70 Mach 1 and '70 Trans Am. The handling is good, much better than any Mustang I have owned in the past. The seats are comfortable and the a/c is cold. Cool, very cool car.

The pony is back!
By David on 10/27/06 11:31 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Ford has finally got something right. The first car I ever owned was a Mustang. Now, I feel like a kid again. The body style and interior are what a Mustang should be.The gauges are big and bold. The added feature of choosing the color light on the gauges is a very nice touch. All the controls are very easy to reach and operate. The sound system is much improved.The horsepower is awesome. By disengaging the "Traction Control", the car will bark when shifting even though mine is an automatic. When traveling at high speeds the car holds the road very well, as it does cornering. The ride is very comfortable, and the driver has ample room. Overall, this car is a blast to drive.

owner
By Redz on 10/22/06 19:28 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Just bought the car a few weeks ago, love it, it takes me back to what a car should feel like. Yes I am 68 years young again. Thanks Ford; oh yes I had to put louder pipes, sounds like the good old days. No GM to compete with this baby, too bad but I will go it alone. Build more like this one and Ford could save the US market. GM should try a 1957 or 1958 look alike. What fun.

Awesome Ride
By mustang123 on 09/30/06 13:04 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I love this car. Red leather seats and the ability to change the instrument panel lighting is way cool. I get looks all the time and everyone says they love it. You can definitely feel the power but the comfort in commuting to work is good too. The trunk space is large enough to go on vacation and the back seats fold down to make it larger. The stereo system is excellent too, with all the power your ears can handle. I love the torch red.

THE Sports Car
By Jim on 09/25/06 10:14 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is definitely a Great Mustang. The chassis improvement over the Fox platform is amazing. Very solid feeling car. Interior is nice and has a lot of fun features with the Interior Upgrade package. Torque is plentiful and the car responds excellently to modifications. You'll definitely get noticed in this car. I get thumbs ups all the time. I feel like this will be a very reliable car.

A man & his horse
By Derek on 07/19/06 01:51 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The best car I've owned! I ordered it with all the options I wanted and it was well worth the wait. I just love the sound of the engine and I haven't even added the performance exhaust yet. Just thinking about it makes me want to go out and drive it again and again.

New Pony
By gregariousgreg on 07/01/06 10:28 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I just bought this car day before yesterday and I love it. I ordered it straight from the factory through a fleet manager, which I highly recommend. Initial gas mileage is horrible, but I've heard that it gets better over time. This car is really a blast to drive and it looks spectacular.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.