2007 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Great fast car
By luckydawg003 on 10/14/08 14:21 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I bought my GT back in 07. After adding some mods to it, like a cold air intake and a tune. It is truly a fast car. I ran a best of a 13.6 at 103mph in the 1/4 mile track. I get horrible gas mileage, about 14-16mpg. Mostly city driving, and I race my car everywhere. It's just to fun, not to speed in this car. I've had a lot of good races, and smoked a lot of fast cars. The only thing that is bad is the resale value of this car. I prob. lost $10k if I tried to trade it in today. But it has a great exterior, and the interior is nice to.

Enjoy it
By john on 10/12/08 15:23 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Got my ride not long ago but I decided i might as well write a review. I am a truck driver, so driving is what I do. I did not like to drive anywhere before with my F-150 but now I make excuses to leave. I love my 07, I usually drive with the radio full blast but now I love to listen to that v8. Left lane love should be the subtitle of this paragraph. Two complaints, suspension stinks ( upgradable, as is everything in a Mustang), and road noise, which is unacceptable at this price point.

Fun ride
By dkc on 10/06/08 18:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I drove many different cars before I bought the Mustang. For the money, I think I bought the best car. Great gas mileage and holds the raod in tight turns. I was in Kansas on business this spring and got a chance to open the car up on I-35. What a ride! I drove from Topeka to Wichita in 97 min. When I check my gas mileage it was around 27 mpg. Oh yes, it is 137 miles between the two cities. Around town the car is very fun and turns a lot of heads. All I can say is fun, fun, fun.

Money Pit
By Daniel on 10/01/08 21:53 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Well I bought the car and loved it untill the gas prices really started going up. The car acurally gets decent gas mileage if you baby it and drive it slow. However once we found out we had a child on the way I opted to trade it in on a 4 door until I realized how bad the trade in value was. For a car that cost $29,000 with only 16K miles and less than 2 years old I was offered 18K by the dealership. So I'm stuck with a nice car that didn't hold up it's value at all.

2 Years with my 2007 GT/CS
By David on 09/19/08 19:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I've now had the pleasure of owning my 2007 Mustang GT/CS for two full years. really love this car... still! So much fun to drive! So much power. Mine is a 5 speed manual, with the lower ratio rear- end. It really screams off the line. The mileage is amazing at about 29 on the highway, and about 22 around town...when I can keep my foot out of it which is pretty hard to do.

Good First Stang
By Mustang1 on 09/14/08 00:14 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Had this Mustang about one month and the only drawback is the gas mileage. Am planning on upgrading some basic parts on the Mustang to free up air flow and fuel economy. The basic model is a great place to make add ons. I love this car and waited about 30 years for a real performance car. Good looks and nice 68-ish design. The V6 is good enough for me and has enough power. Great comfort and styling have nothing bad to say about this Mustang.

Sweet Memories
By Jim on 09/11/08 13:04 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I learned to drive in a 1965 red 2+2 fastback, and loved that car. Obviously I have a soft spot for Mustangs for that reason. The body style of the 2007 coupe has a strong nostolgia effect, but that is where the comparison stops. The 07 is so superior to the original it cant be put into words in such a small space. I normally ride a motorcycle (FJR 1300) and love to ride at speed on a twisty mountain road. I never thought I would, or could have as much fun on the same roads in a car. Well, I am smiling now just thinking about it. Sweet memories, sweeter reality. Thank you Ford for continuing this magnificent line.

Great CS-GT
By Mikey D on 08/07/08 16:55 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I really like the style, look, and feel of my 2007 Mustang CS-GT. I already own a 1998 GT conv. I was going to trade it in for the 2007 but I couldn't part with it. Anyways once a Mustang owner always a Mustang owner!

Try a Ford Again
By cajunland on 07/10/08 12:27 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

We mulled it over for a while, to buy or not to buy just for a sometime driver. So I bought first Ford in many years (1990 was last). Loved the body style so bought just for body style, not as a daily driver. It has become my daily driver, parking my 02 V8 Tundra. Just made a 600 mile trip and averaged 30 MPG hwy at 70 MPH. Impressed with V6 power. It is plenty for me. Comfort is not great, cabin is not quite (primarily engine noise), but it is what it is, not a luxury car, not a speed burner, but good dependable transportation with style.

I'm more Than Disappointed
By Donna on 06/25/08 15:43 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

After owning 7 previous stangs I am so disappointed in my 2007 V6 5 speed stang. Though the exterior of it gets my heart singing and remembering the great ones I previously owned, The clutch and transmission has been a real horror. The car emits a low growl on acceleration in the mid to back. The shifting is very rough and very hard to move into reverse. The starter failed, the door handles had to be replaced. The interior seats are cheap and the seat belt is hard to get ahold of. I've complained about the 10mph gas mileage, had been on the phone and my car at the shop for the last 3 payments. They say nothing is wrong with it. I am not used of hearing the shifting so rough and loud. Sad day

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.