2007 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Great Mustang
By 89 hoss on 04/24/07 02:51 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I love this Stang. This '07 has the power of the older ones and the styling not matched in the newer ones. Great comfort and very mod freindly to the enthusiast. I plan on keeping this one a long long time.

Surprise!
By JKennedy1612 on 03/20/07 12:33 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I own a 01' Vette and I needed an everyday driver. I wanted another sports car that's fun and reliable. To my surprise, the Mustang GT delivered. Before turning the car on, I couldn't believe how comfortable the seats were. The seating position was just perfect, as well as the location of the 5 speed shifter. I can not emphasize enough how smooth the 5 speed transmission is. I'm in awe. The interior is well crafted aside from the plastic pieces. The chrome and aluminum accents are favorable. Now to the performance. Let me tell you, this thing goes and that's coming from a Vette owner. The sound/rumble of the 300 V8 is fantastic. I'm happy with my decision on this vehicle.

07 Shelby GT
By Ben on 03/15/07 22:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The car is absolutely amazing; it runs great and with the two Ford racing packages along with the Shelby package it makes for one awesome 325HP car. I have only had it a day and I have to say that it is one of the best cars that I have ever owned.

POOR CHOICE
By Edward on 03/05/07 14:15 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I wanted to add another hot rod for my garage so I purchased a 2007 Mustang GT, it would be good company for my 2005 GTO...it ended up as a poor choice. The GT has a much harsher ride, interior looks cheap and steering is a little sluggish. It does sound great at all speeds but with 300 HP I expected more of a rush when I jump on the gas. Compared to my GTO this car feels like it is pulling or carrying a trailer behind it.

Couldn't be happier!
By Stang2007 on 02/26/07 21:17 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I've had my car for about 3 months now and I still get excited about driving it anywhere! There is NOTHING in this price range that touches it either especially with the demise of the Camaro and Firebird. I can't tell you how many people have stopped me at the gas station to ask about my car or even at a stop light, commenting on how nice the car looks. I get about 18- 22 MPG driving in about 50% heavy traffic and 50% highway.

What a Car!
By Dan on 02/16/07 12:30 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The car is Vista blue with white racing stripes and 18" wheels. It drives like a kitten or a tiger, that's up to you, petal to the metal and the auto trans shifts at red-line. No loss of time for the auto in acceleration vs the 5 speed manual. I love this car. I suggest all options except for the hood scoop (serves no practical purpose and creates drag), the 1000 watt stereo and the convertible--both of which are over-priced in my opinion. The sound of the exhaust and the acceleration of this car for under $30,000 dollars cannot be achieved with any other car. I cannot believe it every time I drive it. It is plain fun. Drive it and you will buy it.

Bought New On Tues Broke Down On Thur
By machguynj on 02/12/07 07:28 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Horrible experience. Bought this car brand new on Tuesday. 36 hours and only 115 miles on the odometer I am broken down on the road. Car needs a new rear (gears are shot) and a new transmission. Dealer would not provide a loaner car without paying for it. And roadside assistance took over 3 hours on a beautiful sunny day in NJ. How does a brand new car have soooooo many problems. It is unacceptable. The car is going to take 2 weeks to fix. And in case anyone is wondering it is not driver related. This happened at highway speeds in 5th gear. Horrible sounds and smoke coming inside through the vents. Will never buy a FORD again.

Real Muscle
By johnny on 01/16/07 19:58 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I loved the car the moment I test drove it. I traded my 350Z for it. It handles just as good if not better than the Z, has more MUSCLE with the 300 horsepower engine, compared to the 288 with the Z and I love the RED LEATHER seats in my black GT with hood scoop and 18" polished wheels, makes for a real looker.

Fun To Drive To Work
By Burt on 01/15/07 11:38 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Given the $26K price tag, this is a fun car to drive back and forth to work. Yes, it’s not built like the expensive sport cars (I also drive a Porsche C4S), but it has the muscle and get up and go you would expect from our Dad’s old throw back muscle cars. If you’re looking for a superior quality sports car at $26K, forget it. If you’re looking for something to have fun with and get your heart rate up as you floor the accelerator, the Mustang GT will do the trick. I purchased the California Package and love the extras. Besides, there’s an enormous amount of extras you can purchase to personalize your Mustang in performance and styling. Love the car!

The Legend Lives On
By shrinkdoc on 01/11/07 21:39 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

For us older baby-boomers Mustangs are well known as an iconic class of car. Until 2005 Mustangs had been gradually & pathetically compromised by quality and design beginning in the mid seventies. Now we have the best of both worlds, new age technology, cutting edge performance and classic design. Yes, they have cut a few corners, big deal. This particular design window and the features available has made this one of the new generation of collector cars. Somebody at Ford finally got "it." From the growl of the engine, to the stereo system, to the custom wheels and all the technology in between, it is everything we could never of dreamed up in the 60's. The most FUN! car I have ever owned.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.