Used 2007 Ford Mustang Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

BAD 2007 427R Roush Mustang
By Donna Olson

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I bought this car brand new payed over $50,000 for it and have had one problem after another with it. After 3 weeks of buying the Super Charger failed, the the stripes started to rust, new expensive tires were wearing all to fast but Ford said we had no problem even though it also had a knocking noise but we still had no prob all 3 times. If that was not enough our warranty expired and they sold us a SERVICE agreement that was the only waranty they said when we purchased it would cover the Roush parts well not true the computer portion of the Roush failed and this SERVICE agreement supposed to be extended waranty will not cover this because it is an after market part. I am sick

That I totally was ripped off but we did support our local dealer while I bent over and asked for more

Stay away from Ford Buy TOYOTA the Ford is no better than they were before

Not worth the money or on resale
By Ex Shelby Guy

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The Shelby Ford Mustangs have no resale after two to four years. Over 50% lost value from 2007. Don't waste your time with these cars, everyone wants to sell theirs. Stick to Honda or Toyota, you will be money ahead! Nice job by Shelby to create the fluff for bigger profits. Most Baby boomers are retiring and now need the money not the fluff.

Black color

Don't purchase, poor value.

Extremely Happy
By dale1

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Very good car for the price. Looks great and for a 4.6 L it has great acceleration. The interior could lose the hard plastic but it already did in later models. The transmission should had had 6 gears. The windows do not always go up automatically when you shut the door. I have had no other issues and the quality is very good for a $30K performance car.

The looks and power for a small engine, the sound out of the exhaust and the shaker stereo.

6 speed gear box

Bitter betty
By Jackie

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I wanted to love this car so much, it's beautiful and sexy but quality was lacking. I had experienced so many issues with this car, which out weighed the good experiences. Factory paint bubbles which were dealer fixed, Rattles at 2500 rpm, clunky front end, Manual trans locks out in first gear and reverse (fun at a green light), Fuel pump glitchy, Heater broke, interior gauges flashing random things randomly, phantom window movement. And the king of all the problems a interior water leak which i suspect was the culprit of most of the issues. Oh and 11 mpg ; )

The looks i used to get from all the men drooling lol

Intake and tune should be standard, its boring without it... and build a better car!

4.6 L V8
By N0TW777

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I've bought my Mustang GT with a GT appearance package (includes the hood scoop and a pony emblem on the engine) used about 5 months ago and I love it. the appearance package mirrors the 1967 GT perfectly. It is easy to drive with plenty of power. Tight corners are no problem for it. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Handling, acceleration, and classic based body style.

Ford should bring back the 5.0L V8.