2007 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Awesome
By Marc on 06/02/07 21:37 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is my first new car, and I must say that I made an excellent decision on buy a Ford Mustang. The car is great to drive if its only going to work.

Mustang Nightmare
By mustangbr on 04/06/07 11:36 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have had the car less than 2 months and it has been in the shop for repair 2 times. The passenger door continues to rattle, even after putting a new anit-rattle pin in the door twice. The passenger car door speaker had to be replace due to internal wire issues and the open and close door switch too. Also, they had to replace the mechanism that open the doors when you press the car remote. Now, I am having serious second thoughts about my purchase. However, I must say that my car dealer has really tried to fix all of the issues with the car. I think it was poorly built at the manufacture. I will be back at the dealer today, wish me luck.

1st Mustang
By xlayedoutx on 02/08/07 15:30 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

It might be too soon to write a review but I'll do it anyways. I love this car. I've been wanting one since the new body style in 05 and landed an 07. I could go on and on but I just love the retro look. The only drawback I have so far is I have a few rattles that seem to come and go. They come from the subs in the door. Other then that I'm very happy with my purchase.

My Favorite Car
By Kyle on 01/03/07 14:40 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is my 4th car in two years; I've had an Accord, an 86 Camaro, a Camry, and now this and I LOVE IT! It's as fast as my V8 Camaro was and the handling is impeccable. I live in Colorado and it even does well in icy conditions given my previous training with rear-wheel drive. The interior is comfortable and smart looking and the exterior is simply HOT. Gas mileage is decent at around 21 mpg compared to 14 mpg in my similar performing V8 Camaro. Though only complaint I have to say quip about is the quality; I've had it since November and it squeaks like a wild horse. I played the stereo too loud and now the glass in the side view mirrors is loose and rattles! The cheap plastic can cut you.

Exhilarating
By Stangish on 12/23/06 07:34 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I love my 2007 V6 Coupe Premium. The way my foot barely touches the accelerator before it's ready to take off. No force pedaling here. The beautiful interior satin aluminum panel and the stylish ponies on each exterior side panel and the emblem on the back with the pony on the grill design, excellent! The Shaker 500 Audio System with the 6-CD player is awesome and sounds so good and clear with windows rolled up closing myself off to the outside world and enjoying the luxury inside along with the bucket seats. I love the functions of the power system and the speed control. My pony also comes with anti-lock brakes and traction control. I love my Pony.

Ford Stinks.
By Lemon Driver on 11/28/06 05:04 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

High erratic idle (2500 RPM). Dealer cannot fix after 7 tries to repair. Also low fuel economy (20 mpg in V6), rough shifting (especially from 2nd to 3rd and sometimes won’t go into reverse), bad radio, and many rattles. Terrible service – no wonder Ford is in trouble now. They build lemons and do not take any responsibility to fix the problems.

The Vista Kidster
By Nini on 11/25/06 08:08 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I love my 07 Mustang. Since I was 16 I always wanted a 66, but I just didn't see how that would have been sensible. Now years later I have features of that model and updated ones. I can't explain how much I love my car. It drives just like I dreamed it would. The sound system is awesome. I actually want to drive it just to listen to the engine and the radio. If you love sporty cars then this is a great car to own.

Retro to the Max
By Allen Lussier on 11/25/06 04:29 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This car is awesome. I have to look under the hood periodically to believe it's a V-6 and not a V-8. Great retro look. Adding the Pony Package looks great and says "This is a car that I'm proud to drive". If you love Mustangs, as I do, you'll love this model year.

Black Beauty
By Tom on 11/11/06 08:11 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

The car is sharp looking and drives like it looks. The exterior and interior are finished off great.

MUSTANG 2007
By Elias on 11/08/06 03:36 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I miss my Mustang so bad. I bought it before I deployed to the Middle East. So, I can't wait to get back on it because it was a very, very smooth ride and easy to handle. I also enjoyed the Shaker 500 music stereo sound. It really felt like I was in another world when I drove it. If you want to drive a great looking American car for great price get a Mustang! U.S. Navy Sailor

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.