2007 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
07' GT
By mcmc1955 on 03/22/08 20:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

No rattles, good handling, great mileage for a semi-hot rod. Rear quarter visibility is limited by the fastback design, but this is a nostalgia tradeoff to look like the 68/69 Mustangs. The front seat has great comfort, the back seat never was meant for comfort.

Tangy Stang
By Horkee on 02/02/08 12:06 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Your a little late for your appointment and you must change freeways..entering the inside lane and then must crossover four lanes to make the first exit 3/4 mile on the right (the exit you hate). As you come down entrance in 3rd gear there are three trucks abreast in the right lanes. A white Camry is ahead of you with a gnarly mess of traffic behind the trucks.. but a break ahead of them. The Camry immediately moves to the freeway leaving you the rest of the entrance ramp.. You nail it quickly openning up 4-5 car lengths before you move over and hit 4th. Catching the break in traffic, you slide over the remaining lanes easily making the exit. That's when you know why you bought it!

My Best Ride ever
By Stang on 01/13/08 07:50 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I love my Shelby GT. Best car I ever owned so far. It's a pure pleasure to drive and the looks when you go by are really cool.

A Real Hoot to Drive
By Dude,WaaayBigFun on 11/27/07 14:34 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Best bang for the buck on the market bar none! Pulls good from 0 to 3000 rpm and then the power band kicks in from 3000 to redline and when it shifts into 2nd it really sinks you back into your seat. I have an automatic tranny because of rush hour traffic but if you can shift better than the automatic you should be on tour with the N.H.R.A. I get envious looks and thumbs up on a regular basis .Love the throtty V-8 rumble, great stereo, multi-colored dash,a nd heated leather seats. This car has more aftermarket parts than any other car, cannot wait to add roush supercharger.

2007 GT/CS vista blue
By Brian on 11/21/07 19:41 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I love the car. this is my third Mustang. my first was a 67 coupe, then a 2001 GT, now this one. I love the color, the performance, the only thing Ford didnt get right is the comfort of the driver. On any drive over an hour or so, the comfort level goes down. I have had 2 warrenty issues with this Mustang. The leather insert on the pass. door had to be replaced, it was not glued on properly. I also had trouble with the rev limiter kicking in to soon in third gear, and sometimes fourth. A flash tuner should fix this issue. Overall I am very pleased with my new stang. I can't wait to up the hp.

Almost Perfect!
By jmr1061 on 11/05/07 14:21 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Having owned 3 of the previous generation Mustangs, in my opinion this was a huge leap forward for the Mustang. For the money, Ford did an excellent job of producing a top end, sporty pony car. The ride and balance is excellent, and the retro look is awesome! Overall quality is very good. This is the best bang for the buck on the market today. For a larger car than previous years, the interior seems smaller - more cramped, but still very comfortable.

Turns heads wherever I go!
By King Nebekeneezer on 11/04/07 10:23 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Powerful, fast, beautiful vintage design. highly modifyable. Bought Cal Special-redfire metalic, black racing stripes, Rousch front fascia (after being hit by truck tire blowout), Ford Racing Performance handeling kit- lowered 1.5 inches, 3.73 gears, flowmaster mufflers-great v8 Amer muscle mustage growl. Turns heads everywhere. Handles well for Amer car- even better now w/Ford handeling pack installation. Great acceleration & passing power. My Mustang gets so many compliments everywhere i go (especially by older men-60's era Mustang owners, and by kids). Great Car-no problems yet-knock on wood. Great dealership & service support. LOVE driving it. Better than Camero. Very proud to own mustang!

Great Little Pony
By GeteeUp on 11/02/07 11:12 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I bought my Mustang GT in July and have put a little over 2,000 miles on it. I drive it 3 to 4 times per week and it is a joy each time. We went on a long weekend trip and I actually got 26 mpg in highway driving at 60 mph. I really like the way the exhaust system sounds and the car handles extremely well and has a nice smooth ride. I am reliving being 16, but of course I couldn't afford this type of toy then.

2007 Mustang GT is a fun ride!
By codeglia on 09/25/07 21:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

My daily commute was killing me in gas expenses for driving my Dakota pickup. So, I wanted something that would get much better gas mileage yet something that was fun to drive. As a teenager, I came close to buying a family friend's 1964-1/2 Mustang, but it never happened. Even though I had a 1986 Corvette for a few years, owning a Mustang was something I always wanted to do. Now, at age 54, I've gone and done it... and, so far, it's been one heck of a fun ride! Good gas mileage, more power than I'll ever use, and a thousand different dress-ups and accessories out there on eBay, just for the Mustang! The possibilities seem endless.

07 Mustang GT
By John on 08/21/07 11:44 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I have owned this car since it had 189 miles on. It is fun to drive. I have tuned the suspension, shifter, and air intake. It is pretty fast. Handling is much better afte the suspension upgrade. I would buy again once the kids have left home.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.