2007 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Just had to get one
By karateguy43506 on 01/07/08 12:14 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

As a previous Mustang owner on every major model year I just had to purchase one of these. My 07 Stang is very much a V8 sitting in a V6 engine with more tourque and HP than my other GT models in the past. The interior is sporty but very cheap. The seatbelts are out of reach and non adjustable but work fine. The rear leg room is barely enough for my 8 year old, but she loves the rumble and car. Performance wise I feel that Ford should have installed better air flow technology to increase mpg and hp. The rear exhaust really needs to be dual for the pony to breathe better. I did these upgrades and I get 22 mpg city and 28 mpg hwy and run at 245 HP and 250 torque. All in a great car.

A Great Machine
By WebNews47 on 12/21/07 08:14 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I had a 1987 Firebird (red, with a 2.8 V6) and kept it for six years. So, 20 years later, here I am with a red V6 car, but a much better one. It's a real beauty, and I'm almost afraid to take it out of the garage, I confess. But I do, and have to avoid just getting in and driving for the sake of driving.

Awsome Car
By P on 10/25/07 20:31 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This vehicle is a dream of mine. I had a 82 5.0 and it has just as much or more torque and HP. I got the 5 speed, would recommend if you like that Muscle car feeling (rpm's)! You can push this car to 80 before going into 5th. But I wouldn't recommended all the time it is only .8 seconds slower from 0 to 60 than the GT! The 07 and 08 models are identical, except miner changes. Go buy it if you love Mustangs, I will probably keep this car forever. I got the 17" wheels which is plus, but not necessary. If I had the money I would buy 3 more in different trim levels.

Holy Crap!!!
By spovelko on 10/14/07 21:51 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I bought my 2007 V6 Coupe three months ago.After a couple of weeks the brake warning light,loss of traction light,computer display reads brake fluid level low,and the traction control system turns itself on and off.Ive had it in the dealership three times now.The first time was for 4 days,didnt fix it,the second time was for two weeks,didn't fix it.Third time I made it into the dealership they hooked it up to the diagnostic machine and the service manager says he'll call me as soon as he compares the results to another 07.Three weeks go by,all the while I am calling him,he doesn't return my calls so I contact Ford directly.They bring in an expert.Its been there a week.They still have not call

Love my 'Stang!
By BebeZed on 08/27/07 12:57 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I am totally pleased and surprised by my new 2007 Mustang V6 coupe! For a V6, this car has a nice throaty sound, and the power is better than I expected with a V6. It easily attains (and uhhh...surpasses) freeway speeds. It handles very well too -- I love to take fast curves and so does this car. I am a large gal, so obviously I questioned whether or not this car would be spacious enough. I am pleased to report that not only is there enough room for me in the driver's seat but there is also sufficient room for my equally large daughter to sit in the back seat. In short, I highly recommend the 2007 V6 Mustang.

Mid-life Awareness
By AlmostMiddle Age Mom on 08/20/07 11:09 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Owned my 2007 Premium Mustang 2 months now, and love it. Gas mileage city is 18-19 mpg and trip around 25 mpg. Love the retro look - for at my age, I can remember all the previous Mustangs thus far and wanted one since the early 70's. Didn't need the V8. Plenty of speed with the V6. Hoping to keep it for 20+ years. Time will tell. ive in the Northeast and think I'll have to store it for the winter and buy a clunker to slop around in.

Love my Car!
By NinjaMom on 08/02/07 09:45 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

There is not much that I can about this car that is not positive. I only have one complaint. The mp3 player jack being inside the console. I have to slip the cord out of the console to put my player in the cup holder and the cord gets cut sometimes. Other than that, this car is everything I ever dreamed about as a kid when my Dad promised to get me my first Mustang only to come home with a new truck for himself. The drive and handling is amazing. The interior is roomy and comfortable. Shifting is smooth. Pick up is amazing for a 6. Nice throaty sound. A real eye catcher. Everyone compliments my car, even the cop who gave me my last ticket.

Alloy pony pkg.
By ed on 07/22/07 16:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Got 150000 miles on my 96 Mustang. Finally got new one month ago, my wife wanted orange convert. but i talked her into alloy hardtop. The top is one of my favorite things about it. The back looks like 70, the windshield is flat sleek. I want to keep it all stock except for cold air intake. Pony package a must on V6, biggest rims ever on V6 mustang! It feels solid. I had very good luck with my 96, I plan on driving it to 200000. My wife plans on storing it for the winter. If it's as good as my other one I'll be happy.

Awesome Mode of Transportation
By mdawes on 07/03/07 23:07 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I find everything about this vehicle is very well done. From the V6 engine to the morphing of the classic Mustang design and a 21st century design. Very fun to drive

You can go home again.
By dr_nc on 06/17/07 13:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Just purchased a new 2007 Mustang for my son. We opted for the V-6 Pony because the insurance for a 16-year-old was more than the monthly payment on the car. The car is beautiful. Fit and finish are perfect. So far we have had no problems. Power is OK and fuel economy is very good. Ride is surprisingly compliant, yet firm. No body roll.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.