2007 Ford Mustang 4.0L V6 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Fun and fast

2007 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

Premium Coupe (4.0L V6 5-speed Manual)

Fun and fast
By CKL on

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I moved to the US recently from Europe, and the first thing I did was to buy a 2007 dark red Mustang. 6 month down the road, it's still the car of my (and my husband's) dreams. Lot's of personality. Easy managed. Having read some of the reviews on this site, it's clear that not everyone was aware what they were in for when they got this car. So here's the deal: This is not a family car, and if the driver is tall, there is zero room for ANY size of passenger in the back. But I mean - it's a Mustang! It's not built to be 'practical' or to take the whole family, dog, etc. for a spin in. It's build to give its owner (and the side passenger) a joy ride. And that this car 100% delivers on.

Favorite Features

I drive 60 miles every day to/from work, and so driving has to be a pleasure: The look, sound and feel of this car, including the seats for the driver and side passenger, and the stereo w 6 disks, make even longer trips a pleasure.

Suggested Improvements

It is not easy to put fuel on my car. Other Mustang owners have the same problem. But I learned, that if you turn the pump upside-down when you fuel it, that does the trick. But REMEMBER to count the gallons, because the automatic stop function in the pump does not work when you fuel this way!