2007 Ford Mustang 4.0L V6 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - 2007 V6 Coupe 4.0L Automatic

2007 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

2007 V6 Coupe 4.0L Automatic with Pony Package
By andybear957 on

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Just bought this (new to me) 2007 V6 Coupe with Pony Package, 4.0L black/black leather with all options. Came with 104,000 kilometers (64,600 miles). Excellent condition, both inside and out. Only thing I didn't like and will have to fix is the racing stripes from the hood to the trunk (was part of this Pony Package in 2007). They have cracked over time and peeling in a couple of places, plus I just don't like the way they look. Black is just too beautiful on its own. The car is fast, comfortable (great lumbar support in the seats), sleek looking...get comments all the time from passersby. It has no customizations or modifications at the present time but I plan on making some soon.

Favorite Features

Looks Comfort Power Sound system (Shaker 500) including Sirius trial Speed Sound of exhaust

Suggested Improvements

Well everyone talks about the rear seats being pretty much useless but that's not why you buy a Mustang in the first place, you buy it because you love the sports car and usually (except for say, Volvo or Saab) they are for 2 passengers (I also own a 2004 Mazda Miata). So I don't know, maybe adding one inch to the rear seats. Other than that, no complaints or improvements for the moment. That said, the 2013-2014 models are spectacular.