2007 Mustang GT is a fun ride!
By codeglia on
2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)
My daily commute was killing me in gas expenses for driving my Dakota pickup. So, I wanted something that would get much better gas mileage yet something that was fun to drive. As a teenager, I came close to buying a family friend's 1964-1/2 Mustang, but it never happened. Even though I had a 1986 Corvette for a few years, owning a Mustang was something I always wanted to do. Now, at age 54, I've gone and done it... and, so far, it's been one heck of a fun ride! Good gas mileage, more power than I'll ever use, and a thousand different dress-ups and accessories out there on eBay, just for the Mustang! The possibilities seem endless.
Favorite Features
The styling is so retro, no wonder so many are snapping these things up! Plenty of V8 power, handling is tight and crisp, even the trunk has more room than it appears. The Shaker 500 sound system is awesome, too!
Suggested Improvements
The one thing I hate about this car is the weird headrests. They are tilted forward (I guess as a "styling statement"?) but, how that will save your neck in a rear-end crash is beyond all understanding! All I know is, they've given me a daily neckache so far! What's up with those headrests?