2007 Mustang GT Awesome car
By Matthew on
2007 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)
Wow, what an excellent car. I have owned nothing but Dodges in the past, this is my first Ford product ever. The acceleration is great. This car has no rattles, and feels tight, not wet noodle sloppy like some brands do when the road turns from smooth to choppy. I special ordered the GT deluxe, and added the leather seats upgrade which saved me about $600 over the GT premium version. the stock 4 speaker stereo CD player in the GT deluxe is more than enough for me. I felt the shaker 500 stereo standard in the GT premium wasnt worth the extra money. You can buy one off the lot, or special order mix n match options or colors to your liking. plus there's many aftermarket parts to make it your own.
Favorite Features
I love the 1967/1968 fastback styled exterior and interior. The mycolor gauge backlighting and old school styled dash. There is a ready aftermarket to customize it or hot rod it to your liking. I have already started to make mine look like a 1967 shelby GT 350. I love all the attention mine gets.
Suggested Improvements
The only way to buy a Mustang GT is with a 5 speed manual transmission. The tranny is great, the shifter isnt great. It's vague on high RPM hard upshifts, and a bit sloppy. I added a Saleen short throw shifter block, and Steeda polyurethan shifter bushings $75 and 30 minutes later its 110% better.