2007 Mustang GT 5 speed manual
By Nitro93351 on
2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)
This is my second GT, the first was a '99 GT. Specs Acceleration is good and the handling is much improved over the last model. The gear shift is located properly (finally) and the interior is quite attractive with the upgrade. I got the dark alluminum trim with a black interior, and I think it looks great. Last GT had parchment interior and showed alot more dirt and age after 5+ years than friends with black interiors. Rear seat is almost useless for anything other than a package shelf. Trunk is a nice size but the trunk opening makes placing larger items inside tricky. Very happy with my purchase.
Favorite Features
Style, the car look looks great inside and out. Chassis, great handling car but still a muscle car with lots of push. I also love the aftermarket support for the platform in regards to performance. 300 hp is a nice start but this car needs at least 400 at the wheels.
Suggested Improvements
The car needs better tires from the start, maybe have a high perf summer tire option. Also stock wheel size for the 17" rims are 235s so there arent as many choices for replacements. More power and a 6 speed to impove highway mileage.