2007 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: 2005 Stang Review

2007 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

2005 Stang Review
By SFC Stang on

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

My wife and I have enjoyed this Mustang for the past month since we traded in our 2004 Mustang. Has surprising power, and response that is enjoyable. Lots of heads turn, most responses we get is for the color. Windviel Blue, seems to have everyone's attention. My wife likes going from our Xtreme Blazer to the Mustang, easy transition from one to another, but starting out in second in the Chevy, can't be done in the Mustang. Well at least not for her.

Favorite Features

Some of the great things about this car, is the profile....yes, has the look of a low to the ground I own the street look...from the front, the Mustang screams "LOOK at Me." And from the side, this new body style has all car lovers drawn to take a closer look. I like the seats, conform well to the body.

Suggested Improvements

I do have a few of those....what is up with the trip reset button, being hard to get to...also why is the rear axle and drive shaft, RUSTY, it's on all the Mustangs...I do not let anyone look under my car for any reason. Wow, the V6 has some small tires, lets get with it.