2007 Ford Mustang Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
She's All Grown Up
By Thunder1979 on 09/04/07 14:58 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I have been driving a 2001 GT convertible for a few years and fell in love with the new model once I saw the design, however, the design is only the tip of the iceberg. This is a much better car than the SN95 version, it's faster, the transmission doesn't feel like a pickup's, my girlfriend can push down the clutch, and it's no longer a rattlebox. The car keeps pulling through 4th gear, and doesn't feel like you're inside of a B-17's nacelle over Germany like the old one did. This is a very comfortable car and no longer feels like the boy racer my 2001 was. That was a very solid car, but the new model is in a new class, it's a grown-up's car that makes you feel like you're 16.

'07 Mustang
By highdesertaz on 06/28/07 11:16 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

High performance, better than average fuel economy. Still a tight package on the interior, needs a little more shoulder and hip room. Handling is very good. Plenty of power on tap when you need it.

WooHoo
By claude on 06/18/07 11:24 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Incredibly fun to drive and comfortable. Acceleration is exhilirating and stopping performance is above expectations!

My first Ford
By parker9 on 05/14/07 09:32 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

When they stopped making the Trans Ams in 2002 I never thought I'd get the sport convertible I always wanted. Then the new body style Mustangs came out in '05 and I secretly craved one for my driveway. After biting the bullet and admitting that I loved this Ford despite it being a Ford, I've got one. It is an amazing ride, and there is nothing like the feel of the wind blowing through your hair at 80 MPH on the interstate. Watch out though! It's very easy to just keep right on accelerating and never even notice. I had it up to 100 and it felt just as smooth and sturdy as at 65. Overall, the Mustang is a good buy.

Unexpected Quality
By jerry on 04/28/07 02:04 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The quality is superb, the interior comfy, back seats a bit tight. This thing is super. I highly recommend that anyone looking for a convertible test drive this car last. Fully decked out, it was still $8000 less than the EOS, and the convertible top is flawless. You might like the looks of the Vette, as we have, from the outside, but here the looks are inside too, great seating, and be careful for that accelerator pedal!

California Special
By Jim on 04/24/07 04:12 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

My Mustang GT California Special is more than I expected and has plenty of power and rides great. The 3 valve engine just keeps pulling and the suspension is smooth and tight. The California package is worth the price and I love the car.

Awesome, best of my last three
By mustang3 on 03/17/07 08:43 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The best yet for Mustangs. Beautiful and powerful. Much improved seating and noise. Unbelievable Shaker 1000!

Gentlemen and Ladies, start your engine!
By Eric on 01/23/07 18:31 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

In 2 weeks, the honeymoon is not over. Just starting the engine lets you know this car rocks! Distinctive sound is like Barry White - deep, vibrant and powerful. Performance with 18" tires is superb. Five speed shifting is smooth and solid. Front seats are extremely comfortable and supportive. Not a squeak or rattle - very tight. Couldn't find a defect on delivery. The gauge display is pure retro, but the color options are an up to date touch. Driving has never been this much fun.

07 GT Convertible
By Eric on 01/11/07 13:52 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Went from an 04 GT to an 07 GT convertible. The difference is amazing. Ride, performance and comfort are much improved. I don't want to get out!

Old Man and the Mustang
By Steve Ahrens on 11/27/06 11:08 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

As I am fast approaching my 60th birthday, it is nowhere near as fast as the 4.9 seconds it takes this Mustang GT to reach 60. Telling ya, I have been driving Ford trucks and SUV's for over thirty years and finally I bought a vehicle for the pure fun of driving it. When you crank it up the first thing you sense is a low rumbling growl generated from a 300HP OHC engine. By the time you put it into 4th gear you are going 70MPH at 2000 RPM. That's power. Add a little "Rolling Stones" on the Shaker 500 sound system and life takes on a whole new glow.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.