Used 2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium Coupe Consumer Reviews - 59 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

BAD 2007 427R Roush Mustang
By Donna Olson

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I bought this car brand new payed over $50,000 for it and have had one problem after another with it. After 3 weeks of buying the Super Charger failed, the the stripes started to rust, new expensive tires were wearing all to fast but Ford said we had no problem even though it also had a knocking noise but we still had no prob all 3 times. If that was not enough our warranty expired and they sold us a SERVICE agreement that was the only waranty they said when we purchased it would cover the Roush parts well not true the computer portion of the Roush failed and this SERVICE agreement supposed to be extended waranty will not cover this because it is an after market part. I am sick

That I totally was ripped off but we did support our local dealer while I bent over and asked for more

Stay away from Ford Buy TOYOTA the Ford is no better than they were before

Not worth the money or on resale
By Ex Shelby Guy

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The Shelby Ford Mustangs have no resale after two to four years. Over 50% lost value from 2007. Don't waste your time with these cars, everyone wants to sell theirs. Stick to Honda or Toyota, you will be money ahead! Nice job by Shelby to create the fluff for bigger profits. Most Baby boomers are retiring and now need the money not the fluff.

Black color

Don't purchase, poor value.

4.6 L V8
By N0TW777

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I've bought my Mustang GT with a GT appearance package (includes the hood scoop and a pony emblem on the engine) used about 5 months ago and I love it. the appearance package mirrors the 1967 GT perfectly. It is easy to drive with plenty of power. Tight corners are no problem for it. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Handling, acceleration, and classic based body style.

Ford should bring back the 5.0L V8.

Little Engine that Does
By Dr. Scott

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

My 1997 Lincoln Town Car with just under 200,000 miles has the same engine as our new "used" 2007 GT. The Lincoln is infinitely better than my wife's 1998 Cadillac de Ville d'Elegance with barely 104,000. The Cadillac is up for sale and good ridance too. Again my 57 year old wife drives like she did our 75 Corvette.

Front-Back weight ratio, fun factor even for old foogies, quality of switch gear, solidness when you shut the door, engineer features (windows power down to ease door closure), etc.

Get rid of the "live" rear axle, offer selection of differential ratios for both automatic and standard, raise windsheld height about one inch while narrowing rear quarter pilars.

Love My Stang - Low Miles Too!
By DPDIAMOND

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I use my California Special GT as a toy, weekend car.. I only have 970 miles, its will be 3 years old in December 09. Only work has been oil change, and the front strut "clunker", which is a technical bulletin warranty work...I need to drive her more, car sits too much.. Love to take her out on Sunday, and let my pony run...

Turn the key, 4.6 V8 growl... Love the rumble....

More billet materials in the interior, less plastic.. But hey, that is what aftermarket dress up is for.. Also, more HP in V8..