2007 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Mo' fun!
By jsracer on 10/05/07 07:40 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

EPA est are way off!! I get 19.2-20.5 MPG with my V-8 manual The only problem I've had was the driver's side seat leather prematurely cracked, but the Ford fixed it under warranty. I like this car much better than my Trans Am!

2007 Mustang GT Awesome car
By Matthew on 06/18/07 07:36 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Wow, what an excellent car. I have owned nothing but Dodges in the past, this is my first Ford product ever. The acceleration is great. This car has no rattles, and feels tight, not wet noodle sloppy like some brands do when the road turns from smooth to choppy. I special ordered the GT deluxe, and added the leather seats upgrade which saved me about $600 over the GT premium version. the stock 4 speaker stereo CD player in the GT deluxe is more than enough for me. I felt the shaker 500 stereo standard in the GT premium wasnt worth the extra money. You can buy one off the lot, or special order mix n match options or colors to your liking. plus there's many aftermarket parts to make it your own.

Cost Effective
By harperfam on 06/16/07 07:37 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I purchased this car as a toy, since it is my second driver. Overall I am pleased with the vehicle but not overwhelmed by it. However, I am a performance junky so now stock car is ever good enough. For the money I feel that it is one of the best, sports car buys out there. But with cheap price some sacrifices must me made. I feel the interior could stand to have some increased quality parts and the back seat needs to be a bit larger. Average MPG is good for a V8 at about 22 MPG, in mixed driving. My last toy was a Mitsu EVO 8. As far as looks the Mustang wins hands down, but in the performance dept. the EVO dominates.

What happened to the other guy?
By John on 05/05/07 03:46 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

In all honesty it isnt easy buying a car now days! It's hard to decide if you want a new muscle car which really ony gives you the option of the Mustang, or to go with a foriegn to get the mileage. I've got 1500 miles and am extremely happy. The car gives you a road race ready experience. The automatic has virtually no problems. The shifts are so quick it's unbelievable, and once you get those tires smokin' you better hope you're in a parking lot because it's all over the place.

Outstanding!
By Blue Thunder on 03/07/07 11:48 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This was a well thought out purchase, after test driving the Mazda RX-8, 350-Z and Vette. I was very surprised at how well Ford had done with the Mustang GT; the handling and horsepower are a far cry from the earlier models. I almost did not consider this car, I am so glad I did. Please understand if I could afford a new Vette it would be in my driveway, but for $15,000+ difference the Mustang GT wins. Take one for a test drive I bet it will end up in your driveway!

06 Mustang
By Danny boy on 11/01/06 09:57 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The Mustang is really nice. The interior is a little cheap. Automatic transmission takes a while to down shift; likes to get in the high gear asap. The v8 sounds good, has all the power you need. Does not feel like 300 hp to me though; more like 230 hp. I have had mine to get a miss in the engine when I accelerate and turn; could be the traction control kicking in to stop me from spinning but not sure. Have to take it up with the dealer when I get my oil change which is every 5000 miles due to synthetic oil. But overall I am happy with the car. If you like to do adds for horsepower this is a good car - lot of add ons available.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.