2007 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
2007 Mustang
By greg from michigan on 07/13/07 20:11 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I love this car! I get looks and comments everywhere from total strangers and they all love the design and performance. Vista blue is an awesome color with the white stripe. Fit and finish is great. I test drove a Solstice, Pontiac G6, and a Mitsubishi Spyder convertible. This car blows them all away and is cheaper to boot. It also has a trunk that's pretty darn large and a back seat that is adequate. I am getting between 21 and 25 mpg and have plenty of power.

Windevil Blue Convetible
By Fustoni on 04/17/07 13:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I really am satisfied with my new car. It drives and handles like a much more expensive car. Love the Windevil Blue and Parchment color.

Finally got another Pony
By Rick on 03/08/07 05:14 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

It's taken 12+ years, but I finally got another Mustang. I enjoy everything about this car, the feel of driving it, shifting, everything! Ford did an amazing job at building this car, but there are some drawbacks, but those were to keep the cost down.

Wow!
By redhead on 11/05/06 14:13 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

What a great raw muscle car. Fast throaty acceleration. Easy to use controls. Drawbacks are the lumbar (or lack of) support and the slight interior noise from the mini window on the drivers side.

Manual transmission problems
By Gary Dickinson on 11/03/06 18:36 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I enjoy driving the Mustang except for a whining noise from the manual transmission in 5th gear and pulling positive torque. No noise when not under acceleration or slowing down. This is my third Mustang and the previous '88 and '95 both with the 5 speed manual did not make any noise like this. The dealership mechanic and the owner of the dealership both drove the car and both acknowledge the noisy gear whine but Ford wants more info from them comparing the noise with another new 5 speed manual transmission in another car. This transmission was flawed right from the first mile and should have been immediately repaired or replaced. Needless to say I am very disappointed with Ford and their quality.

A girl and her pony by Marea
By Marea on 08/23/06 11:25 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I love my pony! I ordered a Windveil blue convertible with parchment top and leather interior same color with comfort package (new for 2007). Also added an interior upgrade. I wanted to brighten up the inside as much as possible, not a big fan of black, but the black that is there looks great! Oh, Pony package of course. This car is awesome! She gets looks everywhere she goes. So much fun with the top down. My salesman said to order the boot that goes over the top when it's down. It helps keep it clean when the top is down for an extended period of time. It's also expensive to add the hardware for it to the car if you decide you want it later. If you have cats, invest in a car cover.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.