Used 2007 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews - 175 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

2007 Ford Mustang

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

2007 V6 Coupe 4.0L Automatic with Pony Package
By andybear957

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Just bought this (new to me) 2007 V6 Coupe with Pony Package, 4.0L black/black leather with all options.
Came with 104,000 kilometers (64,600 miles).
Excellent condition, both inside and out.
Only thing I didn't like and will have to fix is the racing stripes from the hood to the trunk (was part of this Pony Package in 2007).
They have cracked over time and peeling in a couple of places, plus I just don't like the way they look.
Black is just too beautiful on its own.

The car is fast, comfortable (great lumbar support in the seats), sleek looking...get comments all the time from passersby.
It has no customizations or modifications at the present time but I plan on making some soon.

Looks Comfort Power Sound system (Shaker 500) including Sirius trial Speed Sound of exhaust

Well everyone talks about the rear seats being pretty much useless but that's not why you buy a Mustang in the first place, you buy it because you love the sports car and usually (except for say, Volvo or Saab) they are for 2 passengers (I also own a 2004 Mazda Miata). So I don't know, maybe adding one inch to the rear seats. Other than that, no complaints or improvements for the moment. That said, the 2013-2014 models are spectacular.

Love my Car
By bluebaby07

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Ive had this car for 6 years. I bought it with 2314 miles, now it has 66k and all ive had to do outside of normal preventative maintenece is change a battery. It's fun, it's fast and it has the option to create whatever your heart desires, the perfect project car. Ive got Ford racing CAI, Bama tuned, 18"rims and tires, louvers, side scoops, rear spoiler, custom racing stripes,flowmaster 40 series exhaust, chrome details all over

styling i love the modern yet retro look

White Nitris
By isaiahtownsley

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I love my 2007 Mustang GT Premium with the Premium Trim Package. My Black Stang is very well built, handling is great. I wanted a Mustang ever since I was 6 years old. This has lived up to all the awards and all the facts. This Mustang is the best ever made. Infact it is the longest American muscle car lines. I have low miles on the car. I can't stop thinking about the car. It's a addiction to drive. I love how there is such a wide after market. There is also so many options for the 2007 Mustang I got a Shaker 1000 put into it and its amazing. I also have the tower brace and Holly 4.6 Nitrous. This is the best car ever made. I recommend this car. Townsley

The optional packages this contains. The Shaker 1000, the GT premium. I also love the optional Premium trim package with the leather stitched dashboard and much more. This car is unremarkable. It feels so good to drive around and turn heads and get compliments.

Good choice
By brock69

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Bought new in 2006. Manual trans w/V6. Daily driver but has only 48,000 miles. Not had any big repairs to date.
Cons: Rear wing cracked on both sides and already fixed in first year. Exhaust sometimes rattles when cold for 30 secs. Seats stain easy.
Pros: Get 29mpg/hwy, avg 25 in mixed driving. Great styling in/out. Has Pony package. Still get compliments on looks. Comfy on long trips w/no adults in rear. Handles well in all weather. Actually preffered this to moms 2012 Camry in snow/ice maybe because used to how handles. Would not trust to inexp driver in snow.

Fun to drive, good mpg, good stereo

Seat material soaks up everything and discolors, re-engineer spoiler so doesnt crack from vibration

Best car I've ever had!
By nursemollybsrn

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I bought this car on 12/14/2011. I've only driven it for over month, it is my daily driver. It has only 19,000 miles on it and it is absoutely stunning! I love everything about this car. The way the engine rumbles, the noise of the blinkers, the sound of the door when you shut it, the stero is kickin', the ease at which the top goes up and down! I have learned that you actually have to be careful in slower traffic because when you step on the gas...you get an instant response. And yes, I have raced it. I have smoked everyone that I have come up against - in town and highway - with barely any effort. This car was made to go fast! And is excellent therapy if you have a stressful day at work!