2007 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
2007 Mustang Heat Edition
By Aaron on 10/07/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I bought this year, a 2007 mustang heat edition. 60k miles for only 12k. I knew i got a deal on the car in the first place but, come to find out my car was special only about 280 were made and there signed by roushe. It's an awesome little car v6 standard with a shelby carbon fiber fin on the back and a carbon fiber hood scoop The whole car is white on black looks awesome! I love it i have a car that is fast and i still get 23.5 miles to the gallon!

Fun and fast
By CKL on 09/25/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I moved to the US recently from Europe, and the first thing I did was to buy a 2007 dark red Mustang. 6 month down the road, it's still the car of my (and my husband's) dreams. Lot's of personality. Easy managed. Having read some of the reviews on this site, it's clear that not everyone was aware what they were in for when they got this car. So here's the deal: This is not a family car, and if the driver is tall, there is zero room for ANY size of passenger in the back. But I mean - it's a Mustang! It's not built to be 'practical' or to take the whole family, dog, etc. for a spin in. It's build to give its owner (and the side passenger) a joy ride. And that this car 100% delivers on.

American muscle
By bv on 08/14/10 19:32 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

After reviewing and test driving the 350z, G35 and Mustang gt and I decided to get the Mustang. The z is a blast to drive but doesn't have a back seat. The G35 is expensive to maintain. The great thing about the Mustang is you get a good deal of power in a fun to drive package for a relatively cheap price. With the spoiler, hood scoop and in black, this car can turn heads. In addition, the ride is relatively comfortable for a sport car. This car can be used as a daily commuter and still offer fun at your foots call. With all the after market options the possibilities are endless. Ford got this one right!

Best Present I Always Get - Every Spring
By WNYFordGuy on 08/13/10 07:11 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I'd always driven the 88 GT I owned (bought new) 7-8 months a year, and loved that 'new car' feeling I got whenever I put it on the road every April. Once I saw the retro exterior styling on the '05, and I heard about its great performance, I knew I was going to buy one. I kept the 88 GT for 19 yrs - I really liked it, but I finally ordered an '07 on the Z-plan. The '07 GT is head, mane, and shoulders above the '88 in every way I can think. My 3 boys are going to have to fight me for this car when I get too old to drive it - hopefully when it becomes a true Ford classic in about 20 yrs.

Pure Fun to Drive
By Shelby GT on 07/29/10 23:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I bought my 07 Shelby GT to own a piece of history. Not too often do you come across a serial numbered car offered at 0% for 60 months. I have always wanted a GT Mustang, and this was an opportunity I could not pass up. I took it on a long road trip in the Summer of 08 and put about 1300 miles on it over a period of 2 weeks, and average 24 MPG with the cruise set at 70 MPH. I just love the short throw shifter Shelby put in, as it gives you the best feeling off the line when shifting gears. The exhaust notes are music to the ears when starting or even when romping on the gas. I have no intentions of trying to get my money back by selling at a later date. I will take this to the grave.

I Luv My Mustang
By kerrie on 07/23/10 11:22 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I'd change 2 things more leg room in the back, and they should have utilized the space in front of the shifter for storage and the dip in the dash for storage. There is nowhere to put anything, poor engineering. Nothing new, wasted space!

PonyPkgV6Premium
By Pres. on 07/15/10 06:25 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Except for gas mileage, this is about as much fun as I've ever had driving an automobile. I don't refueling as I only get 20-22 mpg. I did slightly modify the dash panel as the chrome rings around the gauges made the instruments hard to read in some sunlight conditions. The Pony Package suspension with cold air intake and DynaFlow duals make driving country roads near my home a blast!

My dream convertible at last!
By Neal on 06/16/10 08:09 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Bought this for a steal as Ford was trying to get rid of all the 2007's for the 2008's, MSRP 36k and bought it for 27k. I have been VERY happy with it from day one. Not a single issue with the vehicle itself. The Tires did wear out VERY quickly at about 20k miles but I replaced them with some high quality aquatreads from Discount Tire. Awesome Shaker 1000 sound system, SO much fun to drive, just wish the kids & wife would let me keep the top down more! Of note, I average 23 MPG on the computer in the car. I live in a rural area so most of my driving is 70- 75 mph on back roads and in town I keep it in 5th gear when going 35-40 mph. love my stick shift!

Fueling issues
By RYLANDT2003 on 06/04/10 13:28 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

From day one that I purchased my new 2007 mustang I have not been able to fill up the tank. I have taken it to the dealership over 5 times for this issue and get no where. I have had 3 gas tanks and other parts replaced and it is still not fixed. Now they bent the fuel hose, haha, and want me to drive until on (E) and then bring it back for them to refuel. This is a major issues on this year and my car has the new tank design on it. I keep getting the run around as everyone else. This was my first new purchase and I will never again purchase a ford of any make or model.

BAD 2007 427R Roush Mustang
By Donna Olson on 05/27/10 21:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I bought this car brand new payed over $50,000 for it and have had one problem after another with it. After 3 weeks of buying the Super Charger failed, the the stripes started to rust, new expensive tires were wearing all to fast but Ford said we had no problem even though it also had a knocking noise but we still had no prob all 3 times. If that was not enough our warranty expired and they sold us a SERVICE agreement that was the only waranty they said when we purchased it would cover the Roush parts well not true the computer portion of the Roush failed and this SERVICE agreement supposed to be extended waranty will not cover this because it is an after market part. I am sick

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.