Used 2007 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

Enjoy it
By john

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Got my ride not long ago but I decided i might as well write a review. I am a truck driver, so driving is what I do. I did not like to drive anywhere before with my F-150 but now I make excuses to leave. I love my 07, I usually drive with the radio full blast but now I love to listen to that v8. Left lane love should be the subtitle of this paragraph. Two complaints, suspension stinks ( upgradable, as is everything in a Mustang), and road noise, which is unacceptable at this price point.

Performance, handling.

Listed above.

Fun ride
By dkc

2007 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I drove many different cars before I bought the Mustang. For the money, I think I bought the best car. Great gas mileage and holds the raod in tight turns. I was in Kansas on business this spring and got a chance to open the car up on I-35. What a ride! I drove from Topeka to Wichita in 97 min. When I check my gas mileage it was around 27 mpg. Oh yes, it is 137 miles between the two cities. Around town the car is very fun and turns a lot of heads. All I can say is fun, fun, fun.

The look of this car is great. The trunk has lots of room.

Move the cup holders and the seat belt. The stick is a little rough.

Money Pit
By Daniel

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Well I bought the car and loved it untill the gas prices really started going up. The car acurally gets decent gas mileage if you baby it and drive it slow. However once we found out we had a child on the way I opted to trade it in on a 4 door until I realized how bad the trade in value was. For a car that cost $29,000 with only 16K miles and less than 2 years old I was offered 18K by the dealership. So I'm stuck with a nice car that didn't hold up it's value at all.

V8 is loud and puts down a lot of power.

Better paint quality. The car new had allot of dust in the paint. Better trim arround the windows that will not scratch aftermarket tint.

2 Years with my 2007 GT/CS
By David

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I've now had the pleasure of owning my 2007 Mustang GT/CS for two full years. really love this car... still! So much fun to drive! So much power. Mine is a 5 speed manual, with the lower ratio rear- end. It really screams off the line. The mileage is amazing at about 29 on the highway, and about 22 around town...when I can keep my foot out of it which is pretty hard to do.

The power, and the looks. I really like the sound of the Shaker 1000 stereo too. I'm a broadcast engineer, and the FM section is about the best I've ever seen (or heard).

An outside temp reading would be nice. I can't imagine that it would be hard with the nice read-outs.

Good First Stang
By Mustang1

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Had this Mustang about one month and the only drawback is the gas mileage. Am planning on upgrading some basic parts on the Mustang to free up air flow and fuel economy. The basic model is a great place to make add ons. I love this car and waited about 30 years for a real performance car. Good looks and nice 68-ish design. The V6 is good enough for me and has enough power. Great comfort and styling have nothing bad to say about this Mustang.

Everything Mustang except basic exhuast which is getting an upgrade.

White instrument panel and not black. Better basic shifter for automatic. Better air intake.