2007 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
'97 Cobra not even missed
By Eric on 05/09/07 08:35 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Coming from a '97 Cobra that literally shook itself apart over each bump or road ripple and had one problem after another. So it was a pleasant surprise to see there's at least as much if not more power, the ride quality is 1000% better, and it sounds almost as good as the Cobra. Cobra sounded big and mean with a lot of rumbles, GT sounds big and clean without much of that V8 rumbling which I miss a bit - close, but not quite the same. Build quality I have yet to determine as I'm only into day 3 and haven't really hit any nasty bumps where things start to come loose. So far it seems very well built, no rattles or loose parts yet.

2007 Mustang GT 5 speed manual
By Nitro93351 on 05/07/07 09:19 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is my second GT, the first was a '99 GT. Specs Acceleration is good and the handling is much improved over the last model. The gear shift is located properly (finally) and the interior is quite attractive with the upgrade. I got the dark alluminum trim with a black interior, and I think it looks great. Last GT had parchment interior and showed alot more dirt and age after 5+ years than friends with black interiors. Rear seat is almost useless for anything other than a package shelf. Trunk is a nice size but the trunk opening makes placing larger items inside tricky. Very happy with my purchase.

What happened to the other guy?
By John on 05/05/07 03:46 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

In all honesty it isnt easy buying a car now days! It's hard to decide if you want a new muscle car which really ony gives you the option of the Mustang, or to go with a foriegn to get the mileage. I've got 1500 miles and am extremely happy. The car gives you a road race ready experience. The automatic has virtually no problems. The shifts are so quick it's unbelievable, and once you get those tires smokin' you better hope you're in a parking lot because it's all over the place.

Unexpected Quality
By jerry on 04/28/07 02:04 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The quality is superb, the interior comfy, back seats a bit tight. This thing is super. I highly recommend that anyone looking for a convertible test drive this car last. Fully decked out, it was still $8000 less than the EOS, and the convertible top is flawless. You might like the looks of the Vette, as we have, from the outside, but here the looks are inside too, great seating, and be careful for that accelerator pedal!

GT
By BuckyC on 04/25/07 08:19 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

After just a couple weeks the car is nice. Finally got my long awaited Mustang. I own a 1954 Conv 289 4vv with a 3 speed, the 07 blows the car away in speed and comfort. it's more fun to drive, but workmanship shows why the American car companies are losing business. Fit and finish are OK at best.

California Special
By Jim on 04/24/07 04:12 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

My Mustang GT California Special is more than I expected and has plenty of power and rides great. The 3 valve engine just keeps pulling and the suspension is smooth and tight. The California package is worth the price and I love the car.

Great Mustang
By 89 hoss on 04/24/07 02:51 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I love this Stang. This '07 has the power of the older ones and the styling not matched in the newer ones. Great comfort and very mod freindly to the enthusiast. I plan on keeping this one a long long time.

Windevil Blue Convetible
By Fustoni on 04/17/07 13:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I really am satisfied with my new car. It drives and handles like a much more expensive car. Love the Windevil Blue and Parchment color.

Mustang Nightmare
By mustangbr on 04/06/07 11:36 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have had the car less than 2 months and it has been in the shop for repair 2 times. The passenger door continues to rattle, even after putting a new anit-rattle pin in the door twice. The passenger car door speaker had to be replace due to internal wire issues and the open and close door switch too. Also, they had to replace the mechanism that open the doors when you press the car remote. Now, I am having serious second thoughts about my purchase. However, I must say that my car dealer has really tried to fix all of the issues with the car. I think it was poorly built at the manufacture. I will be back at the dealer today, wish me luck.

Surprise!
By JKennedy1612 on 03/20/07 12:33 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I own a 01' Vette and I needed an everyday driver. I wanted another sports car that's fun and reliable. To my surprise, the Mustang GT delivered. Before turning the car on, I couldn't believe how comfortable the seats were. The seating position was just perfect, as well as the location of the 5 speed shifter. I can not emphasize enough how smooth the 5 speed transmission is. I'm in awe. The interior is well crafted aside from the plastic pieces. The chrome and aluminum accents are favorable. Now to the performance. Let me tell you, this thing goes and that's coming from a Vette owner. The sound/rumble of the 300 V8 is fantastic. I'm happy with my decision on this vehicle.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.