2007 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Ford Stinks.
By Lemon Driver on 11/28/06 05:04 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

High erratic idle (2500 RPM). Dealer cannot fix after 7 tries to repair. Also low fuel economy (20 mpg in V6), rough shifting (especially from 2nd to 3rd and sometimes won’t go into reverse), bad radio, and many rattles. Terrible service – no wonder Ford is in trouble now. They build lemons and do not take any responsibility to fix the problems.

The Vista Kidster
By Nini on 11/25/06 08:08 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I love my 07 Mustang. Since I was 16 I always wanted a 66, but I just didn't see how that would have been sensible. Now years later I have features of that model and updated ones. I can't explain how much I love my car. It drives just like I dreamed it would. The sound system is awesome. I actually want to drive it just to listen to the engine and the radio. If you love sporty cars then this is a great car to own.

Retro to the Max
By Allen Lussier on 11/25/06 04:29 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This car is awesome. I have to look under the hood periodically to believe it's a V-6 and not a V-8. Great retro look. Adding the Pony Package looks great and says "This is a car that I'm proud to drive". If you love Mustangs, as I do, you'll love this model year.

Black Beauty
By Tom on 11/11/06 08:11 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

The car is sharp looking and drives like it looks. The exterior and interior are finished off great.

MUSTANG 2007
By Elias on 11/08/06 03:36 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I miss my Mustang so bad. I bought it before I deployed to the Middle East. So, I can't wait to get back on it because it was a very, very smooth ride and easy to handle. I also enjoyed the Shaker 500 music stereo sound. It really felt like I was in another world when I drove it. If you want to drive a great looking American car for great price get a Mustang! U.S. Navy Sailor

Overall, "Great" with caveats
By pdlcrzy on 11/07/06 07:52 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Have owned an Alloy-colored V6 Mustang coupe for three months. Overall very pleased and recommend this vehicle to most potential buyers, given it is a two-door non-hatchback only for someone who regularly transports themselves and one other person. Quick, responsive, quiet, and reliable with dedicated professional dealer service. Driver position cramped, making ingress/egress difficult even for a slender person. Blower fan noisy at positions 3 and 4. Trunk access limited with narrow lid. Back seats only for small children and access difficult. BUT, it's a great looking sporty car at reasonable price and very fun to drive.

What a car!
By '07 Mustang GT on 11/03/06 14:15 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

2 weeks of ownership and I love this car. This new model is COMPLETELY different from the previous Mustang. I love starting up the car & hearing the V8 engine roar. A friend of mine who has a Prius sat in the driver's seat & started the car and loved it, and chuckled & laughed all the way to his Toyota. The car is very tight, no weird noises or anything. The ride is comfortable, easy to drive around town and feel good. The engine has plenty of power & sounds awesome. The engine sound reminds me of my old '70 Mach 1 and '70 Trans Am. The handling is good, much better than any Mustang I have owned in the past. The seats are comfortable and the a/c is cold. Cool, very cool car.

06 Mustang
By Danny boy on 11/01/06 09:57 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The Mustang is really nice. The interior is a little cheap. Automatic transmission takes a while to down shift; likes to get in the high gear asap. The v8 sounds good, has all the power you need. Does not feel like 300 hp to me though; more like 230 hp. I have had mine to get a miss in the engine when I accelerate and turn; could be the traction control kicking in to stop me from spinning but not sure. Have to take it up with the dealer when I get my oil change which is every 5000 miles due to synthetic oil. But overall I am happy with the car. If you like to do adds for horsepower this is a good car - lot of add ons available.

The pony is back!
By David on 10/27/06 11:31 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Ford has finally got something right. The first car I ever owned was a Mustang. Now, I feel like a kid again. The body style and interior are what a Mustang should be.The gauges are big and bold. The added feature of choosing the color light on the gauges is a very nice touch. All the controls are very easy to reach and operate. The sound system is much improved.The horsepower is awesome. By disengaging the "Traction Control", the car will bark when shifting even though mine is an automatic. When traveling at high speeds the car holds the road very well, as it does cornering. The ride is very comfortable, and the driver has ample room. Overall, this car is a blast to drive.

owner
By Redz on 10/22/06 19:28 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Just bought the car a few weeks ago, love it, it takes me back to what a car should feel like. Yes I am 68 years young again. Thanks Ford; oh yes I had to put louder pipes, sounds like the good old days. No GM to compete with this baby, too bad but I will go it alone. Build more like this one and Ford could save the US market. GM should try a 1957 or 1958 look alike. What fun.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.