2007 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
You can go home again.
By dr_nc on 06/17/07 13:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Just purchased a new 2007 Mustang for my son. We opted for the V-6 Pony because the insurance for a 16-year-old was more than the monthly payment on the car. The car is beautiful. Fit and finish are perfect. So far we have had no problems. Power is OK and fuel economy is very good. Ride is surprisingly compliant, yet firm. No body roll.

Cost Effective
By harperfam on 06/16/07 07:37 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I purchased this car as a toy, since it is my second driver. Overall I am pleased with the vehicle but not overwhelmed by it. However, I am a performance junky so now stock car is ever good enough. For the money I feel that it is one of the best, sports car buys out there. But with cheap price some sacrifices must me made. I feel the interior could stand to have some increased quality parts and the back seat needs to be a bit larger. Average MPG is good for a V8 at about 22 MPG, in mixed driving. My last toy was a Mitsu EVO 8. As far as looks the Mustang wins hands down, but in the performance dept. the EVO dominates.

Value for money
By Modred on 06/16/07 03:23 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

When my BMW Z3 M Coupe was destroyed in a fire, I decided to go with the Mustang because the insurance money almost covered the entire cost. My last Mustang was a '91 and obviously, the 2007 is vastly better. The ride is comfortable and fun and the engine delivers. Don´t go expecting true sports-car performance though. The Stang drives like an American car, despite Ford's best efforts. Engine response remains slightly sluggish and handling is a bit wobbly. That said, you won´t find better performance or looks for a comparable price anywhere, so some compromise is in order.

Happy thus far
By SRE on 06/09/07 21:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Less than 1000 miles, but I'm impressed. Wanted a fun to drive car and for less than 27K very happy. Have the big wheels and a few more options including the interior upgrade package. Deffinitely handles and feels more like a muscle car than sports car. Tough choice between 2.9 financing and cash back incentives. Suprised at how smooth the ride is.

Awesome
By Marc on 06/02/07 21:37 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is my first new car, and I must say that I made an excellent decision on buy a Ford Mustang. The car is great to drive if its only going to work.

Great first experience with a Mustang
By Ben on 05/30/07 16:16 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I just bought a 2007 Mustang V6, which is my first new car and a serious step up from my old beater. I absolutely love the way it looks and it's a blast to drive. The interior looks great and is very comfortable, with only 2 exceptions. Having a manual tranny, I find the cupholders are not very good, and the car really need an overhead handle on the passenger side. Other than that the car is great. It's fun to drive, looks great and is still resonably roomy for a sports car.

Very happy GT owner in Ohio!
By Performance White GT on 05/24/07 07:27 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Awesome car, completely satisfied! I would recommend this car to anyone who is looking for great performance and classic stlye at an affordable price.

Love this car
By Tims07GT on 05/23/07 18:05 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is the most fun I have had driving a car. Good fuel economy for its class and no lack of power. Premium package has great features and very comfortable.

Very fun daily driver!
By Pat on 05/21/07 10:42 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I bought my GT 6 months ago and have already put 10,000 miles on it. It's a very fun and surprisingly comfortable daily driver. It looks good, goes very fast, sounds great, and can cruise on the highway "sipping" gas too. It's still in great shape, minus a few scratches from being driven thru the winter and it's an overall great car.

My first Ford
By parker9 on 05/14/07 09:32 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

When they stopped making the Trans Ams in 2002 I never thought I'd get the sport convertible I always wanted. Then the new body style Mustangs came out in '05 and I secretly craved one for my driveway. After biting the bullet and admitting that I loved this Ford despite it being a Ford, I've got one. It is an amazing ride, and there is nothing like the feel of the wind blowing through your hair at 80 MPH on the interstate. Watch out though! It's very easy to just keep right on accelerating and never even notice. I had it up to 100 and it felt just as smooth and sturdy as at 65. Overall, the Mustang is a good buy.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.