2007 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Mid-life Awareness
By AlmostMiddle Age Mom on 08/20/07 11:09 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Owned my 2007 Premium Mustang 2 months now, and love it. Gas mileage city is 18-19 mpg and trip around 25 mpg. Love the retro look - for at my age, I can remember all the previous Mustangs thus far and wanted one since the early 70's. Didn't need the V8. Plenty of speed with the V6. Hoping to keep it for 20+ years. Time will tell. ive in the Northeast and think I'll have to store it for the winter and buy a clunker to slop around in.

Love my Car!
By NinjaMom on 08/02/07 09:45 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

There is not much that I can about this car that is not positive. I only have one complaint. The mp3 player jack being inside the console. I have to slip the cord out of the console to put my player in the cup holder and the cord gets cut sometimes. Other than that, this car is everything I ever dreamed about as a kid when my Dad promised to get me my first Mustang only to come home with a new truck for himself. The drive and handling is amazing. The interior is roomy and comfortable. Shifting is smooth. Pick up is amazing for a 6. Nice throaty sound. A real eye catcher. Everyone compliments my car, even the cop who gave me my last ticket.

16 Again
By Randy on 07/29/07 08:23 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I first saw a Ford Mustang when I was 16 in 1964 at the Bowen Scharff Ford dealership. Now at 59 and the new retro style of the Mustang I finally bought one. I really like how it looks and sounds. I was torn between the convertible and coupe, but in Washington, we get a lot of rain. I immediatley loaded the CD player with 60's music. My wife and I really enjoy driving this car and plan on getting a vanity license plate, first time we have ever done something like that. It is great! 16 again in Bonney Lake

Second time owner
By 2nd Mustang on 07/28/07 08:46 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Purchased a 2002 Mustang GT for the wife and wound up driving it myself as our family grew. Just replaced the 2002 at 96K miles with only changing tires, oil.. etc. New Mustang goes beyond the '02 quality. Styling is excellent, and you can tell the engineers put a lot of time into this vehicle. Expecting to have the same success with the '07 as with the '02

Alloy pony pkg.
By ed on 07/22/07 16:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Got 150000 miles on my 96 Mustang. Finally got new one month ago, my wife wanted orange convert. but i talked her into alloy hardtop. The top is one of my favorite things about it. The back looks like 70, the windshield is flat sleek. I want to keep it all stock except for cold air intake. Pony package a must on V6, biggest rims ever on V6 mustang! It feels solid. I had very good luck with my 96, I plan on driving it to 200000. My wife plans on storing it for the winter. If it's as good as my other one I'll be happy.

2007 Mustang
By greg from michigan on 07/13/07 20:11 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I love this car! I get looks and comments everywhere from total strangers and they all love the design and performance. Vista blue is an awesome color with the white stripe. Fit and finish is great. I test drove a Solstice, Pontiac G6, and a Mitsubishi Spyder convertible. This car blows them all away and is cheaper to boot. It also has a trunk that's pretty darn large and a back seat that is adequate. I am getting between 21 and 25 mpg and have plenty of power.

Awesome Mode of Transportation
By mdawes on 07/03/07 23:07 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I find everything about this vehicle is very well done. From the V6 engine to the morphing of the classic Mustang design and a 21st century design. Very fun to drive

'07 Mustang
By highdesertaz on 06/28/07 11:16 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

High performance, better than average fuel economy. Still a tight package on the interior, needs a little more shoulder and hip room. Handling is very good. Plenty of power on tap when you need it.

WooHoo
By claude on 06/18/07 11:24 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Incredibly fun to drive and comfortable. Acceleration is exhilirating and stopping performance is above expectations!

2007 Mustang GT Awesome car
By Matthew on 06/18/07 07:36 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Wow, what an excellent car. I have owned nothing but Dodges in the past, this is my first Ford product ever. The acceleration is great. This car has no rattles, and feels tight, not wet noodle sloppy like some brands do when the road turns from smooth to choppy. I special ordered the GT deluxe, and added the leather seats upgrade which saved me about $600 over the GT premium version. the stock 4 speaker stereo CD player in the GT deluxe is more than enough for me. I felt the shaker 500 stereo standard in the GT premium wasnt worth the extra money. You can buy one off the lot, or special order mix n match options or colors to your liking. plus there's many aftermarket parts to make it your own.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.