2007 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Wife is happy again!
By Frank Higgins on 11/02/07 17:20 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Just bought a new Mustang to get back in her good graces after selling the 64 1/2 that was too dangerous for the family. Wow, the car is great! I can't remember the last time when I bought something and thought it was worth 40-50% more than I paid. Why can't Detroit make more cars like this? I hate buying German but generally they are superior. Lots of fun! A head turner at this price!

Great Little Pony
By GeteeUp on 11/02/07 11:12 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I bought my Mustang GT in July and have put a little over 2,000 miles on it. I drive it 3 to 4 times per week and it is a joy each time. We went on a long weekend trip and I actually got 26 mpg in highway driving at 60 mph. I really like the way the exhaust system sounds and the car handles extremely well and has a nice smooth ride. I am reliving being 16, but of course I couldn't afford this type of toy then.

Awsome Car
By P on 10/25/07 20:31 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This vehicle is a dream of mine. I had a 82 5.0 and it has just as much or more torque and HP. I got the 5 speed, would recommend if you like that Muscle car feeling (rpm's)! You can push this car to 80 before going into 5th. But I wouldn't recommended all the time it is only .8 seconds slower from 0 to 60 than the GT! The 07 and 08 models are identical, except miner changes. Go buy it if you love Mustangs, I will probably keep this car forever. I got the 17" wheels which is plus, but not necessary. If I had the money I would buy 3 more in different trim levels.

Holy Crap!!!
By spovelko on 10/14/07 21:51 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I bought my 2007 V6 Coupe three months ago.After a couple of weeks the brake warning light,loss of traction light,computer display reads brake fluid level low,and the traction control system turns itself on and off.Ive had it in the dealership three times now.The first time was for 4 days,didnt fix it,the second time was for two weeks,didn't fix it.Third time I made it into the dealership they hooked it up to the diagnostic machine and the service manager says he'll call me as soon as he compares the results to another 07.Three weeks go by,all the while I am calling him,he doesn't return my calls so I contact Ford directly.They bring in an expert.Its been there a week.They still have not call

Mo' fun!
By jsracer on 10/05/07 07:40 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

EPA est are way off!! I get 19.2-20.5 MPG with my V-8 manual The only problem I've had was the driver's side seat leather prematurely cracked, but the Ford fixed it under warranty. I like this car much better than my Trans Am!

2007 Mustang GT is a fun ride!
By codeglia on 09/25/07 21:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

My daily commute was killing me in gas expenses for driving my Dakota pickup. So, I wanted something that would get much better gas mileage yet something that was fun to drive. As a teenager, I came close to buying a family friend's 1964-1/2 Mustang, but it never happened. Even though I had a 1986 Corvette for a few years, owning a Mustang was something I always wanted to do. Now, at age 54, I've gone and done it... and, so far, it's been one heck of a fun ride! Good gas mileage, more power than I'll ever use, and a thousand different dress-ups and accessories out there on eBay, just for the Mustang! The possibilities seem endless.

A lot of fun to drive
By kman on 09/05/07 19:55 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Just bought my '07 Mustang, Coupe Deluxe, 6 cyl, 5 speed manual transmission and am having a blast toolin' around my part of the world. The 6 cyl with stick is awesome and handles great! For anyone concerned about comfort and space, I'm 6'2" and have lots of room in the driver's seat. Let my business associate, who was an auto claims adjuster for a dozen years and who knows cars, drive it today and thought I would never get the keys back. All the positive things in previous reviews are true so I won't be redundant. Ford definitely got it right with this current version of the Mustang. Thank God! Get one!

She's All Grown Up
By Thunder1979 on 09/04/07 14:58 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I have been driving a 2001 GT convertible for a few years and fell in love with the new model once I saw the design, however, the design is only the tip of the iceberg. This is a much better car than the SN95 version, it's faster, the transmission doesn't feel like a pickup's, my girlfriend can push down the clutch, and it's no longer a rattlebox. The car keeps pulling through 4th gear, and doesn't feel like you're inside of a B-17's nacelle over Germany like the old one did. This is a very comfortable car and no longer feels like the boy racer my 2001 was. That was a very solid car, but the new model is in a new class, it's a grown-up's car that makes you feel like you're 16.

Love my 'Stang!
By BebeZed on 08/27/07 12:57 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I am totally pleased and surprised by my new 2007 Mustang V6 coupe! For a V6, this car has a nice throaty sound, and the power is better than I expected with a V6. It easily attains (and uhhh...surpasses) freeway speeds. It handles very well too -- I love to take fast curves and so does this car. I am a large gal, so obviously I questioned whether or not this car would be spacious enough. I am pleased to report that not only is there enough room for me in the driver's seat but there is also sufficient room for my equally large daughter to sit in the back seat. In short, I highly recommend the 2007 V6 Mustang.

07 Mustang GT
By John on 08/21/07 11:44 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I have owned this car since it had 189 miles on. It is fun to drive. I have tuned the suspension, shifter, and air intake. It is pretty fast. Handling is much better afte the suspension upgrade. I would buy again once the kids have left home.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.