Used 2007 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

Best of Edmunds
By Way2Fast210

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Awesome vehicle, could use more horsepower. But you pay the right price for what you get! It stills blows past most cars at he line anyway

Interior by far, it has a modern look to it, and is yet designed for speed

The rear bumper is a bit on the wide side, it sticks out just a smidge to much for my taste. Still however, one of the hottest cars on the road today!

Happy Mustang Owner
By TCZ

2007 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I drive this car in the Chicago area. Winter is not a problem as long as you slow down. When gas was $4 I slowed down and got 25 to 28 MPG in mixed driving.(70% hiway, 30%city) I had to replace the radio (shaker 500) for a minor fault (NC at dealer). The car is plenty fast and a thrill to drive. I have louvers on the rear windows and I'm putting on axle back exhaust to create 10 more HP and an even better sound, also coming is a cold air intake. The car is alloy in color and it turns heads where ever I drive. I cannot recommend it enough if you are looking for a reasonably priced sports car. I'll definitely buy another one.

Performance, looks, fun to drive

Cup holders are a little difficult to use when you have the manual transmission.

Best 'stang ever
By Harry Titus

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Being a Mustang owner since 1965 it is much easier for me to offer an accurate view of this new car. We just bout a new '07 coupe with Pony Package. Yes, it is an unsold 07 in 2009! However, because it was two years old we got an unbelieveable deal! Engine is strong, stronger than any six before. Has a powerful throaty exhaust tone. It really scoots too! More power than either of us need. Everything that is good about a Mustang is great in this one. It still has many of the negatives too, like poor winter driving qualities, but, old veteran Mustang guy like me have learned to drive these over the years and I for one, have no trouble driving any Mustang in the winter.

Of course, the look is timeless. The Pony grille is certainly the most distinct feature. I thing the Pony grille should go on the GT's too! The dash is cool, but a bit too space age for my taste.

Offer some standard 'skinny' wheels to improve winter driving.

The best car I have ever owned
By melinda taylor

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I love this car. It handles get in all weather. It is heavy and holds the road so much better than the 04 Mustang I traded in and I loved that car but this one with the v8 engine rocks. I enjoy every minute I am driving.

I love the exterior and interior. I bought toughskin gray and love it. The extra power with the v8 is great along with the cool sound.

None

I enjoy my car!
By My Stang

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have a grabber orange V6 pony with the package that's hammered on the ground. I love it and get tons of head turns! I have had a little trouble with it randomly dying and the dealership/Ford itself can't figure it out. My car just randomly dies. I have been going up a hill and it locks up/dies or just at a stop light and it dies. Once I put it into park it will fire right up and drive fine for like 6 months. Or it may die again in like another 3 mths. or 2 weeks, It's very random! Wish they could figure it out & fix it! Other then that I love the car. Very fun to drive. I do not drive it in the winter, so not sure how it handles in snow/ice. But overall it's been a good car!

Exterior, sound system & color

The computer in newer vehicles are so touchy that you can't fix anything unless it sends a code to fix it. My fiance believes its the fuel pump but they will not fix it because the machine doesn't tell them thats whats wrong.

• SUV