2007 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
White Nitris
By isaiahtownsley on 10/27/12 16:36 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I love my 2007 Mustang GT Premium with the Premium Trim Package. My Black Stang is very well built, handling is great. I wanted a Mustang ever since I was 6 years old. This has lived up to all the awards and all the facts. This Mustang is the best ever made. Infact it is the longest American muscle car lines. I have low miles on the car. I can't stop thinking about the car. It's a addiction to drive. I love how there is such a wide after market. There is also so many options for the 2007 Mustang I got a Shaker 1000 put into it and its amazing. I also have the tower brace and Holly 4.6 Nitrous. This is the best car ever made. I recommend this car. Townsley

American muscle
By bv on 08/14/10 19:32 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

After reviewing and test driving the 350z, G35 and Mustang gt and I decided to get the Mustang. The z is a blast to drive but doesn't have a back seat. The G35 is expensive to maintain. The great thing about the Mustang is you get a good deal of power in a fun to drive package for a relatively cheap price. With the spoiler, hood scoop and in black, this car can turn heads. In addition, the ride is relatively comfortable for a sport car. This car can be used as a daily commuter and still offer fun at your foots call. With all the after market options the possibilities are endless. Ford got this one right!

Pure Fun to Drive
By Shelby GT on 07/29/10 23:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I bought my 07 Shelby GT to own a piece of history. Not too often do you come across a serial numbered car offered at 0% for 60 months. I have always wanted a GT Mustang, and this was an opportunity I could not pass up. I took it on a long road trip in the Summer of 08 and put about 1300 miles on it over a period of 2 weeks, and average 24 MPG with the cruise set at 70 MPH. I just love the short throw shifter Shelby put in, as it gives you the best feeling off the line when shifting gears. The exhaust notes are music to the ears when starting or even when romping on the gas. I have no intentions of trying to get my money back by selling at a later date. I will take this to the grave.

BAD 2007 427R Roush Mustang
By Donna Olson on 05/27/10 21:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I bought this car brand new payed over $50,000 for it and have had one problem after another with it. After 3 weeks of buying the Super Charger failed, the the stripes started to rust, new expensive tires were wearing all to fast but Ford said we had no problem even though it also had a knocking noise but we still had no prob all 3 times. If that was not enough our warranty expired and they sold us a SERVICE agreement that was the only waranty they said when we purchased it would cover the Roush parts well not true the computer portion of the Roush failed and this SERVICE agreement supposed to be extended waranty will not cover this because it is an after market part. I am sick

Not worth the money or on resale
By Ex Shelby Guy on 03/25/10 16:11 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The Shelby Ford Mustangs have no resale after two to four years. Over 50% lost value from 2007. Don't waste your time with these cars, everyone wants to sell theirs. Stick to Honda or Toyota, you will be money ahead! Nice job by Shelby to create the fluff for bigger profits. Most Baby boomers are retiring and now need the money not the fluff.

4.6 L V8
By N0TW777 on 03/14/10 06:05 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I've bought my Mustang GT with a GT appearance package (includes the hood scoop and a pony emblem on the engine) used about 5 months ago and I love it. the appearance package mirrors the 1967 GT perfectly. It is easy to drive with plenty of power. Tight corners are no problem for it. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Little Engine that Does
By Dr. Scott on 01/19/10 18:45 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

My 1997 Lincoln Town Car with just under 200,000 miles has the same engine as our new "used" 2007 GT. The Lincoln is infinitely better than my wife's 1998 Cadillac de Ville d'Elegance with barely 104,000. The Cadillac is up for sale and good ridance too. Again my 57 year old wife drives like she did our 75 Corvette.

Love My Stang - Low Miles Too!
By DPDIAMOND on 07/29/09 18:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I use my California Special GT as a toy, weekend car.. I only have 970 miles, its will be 3 years old in December 09. Only work has been oil change, and the front strut "clunker", which is a technical bulletin warranty work...I need to drive her more, car sits too much.. Love to take her out on Sunday, and let my pony run...

The best car I have ever owned
By melinda taylor on 01/29/09 18:17 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I love this car. It handles get in all weather. It is heavy and holds the road so much better than the 04 Mustang I traded in and I loved that car but this one with the v8 engine rocks. I enjoy every minute I am driving.

Great looking and fun but some drawbacks
By rocpat on 01/07/09 09:05 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Overall I love my Mustang GT. It's very fun to drive and makes a great daily driver. The style, performance, and sound can't be beat for the price. I drive mine year-round and only the worst snow storms will slow it down. It also gets decent gas mileage when driven with respect. I constantly get around 30 MPG on the highway and 18 MPG with mixed driving. My only complaint is the build quality could stand to be improved. I've brought it to the dealer numerous times to have various parts replaced. None were serious, mostly just to fix rattles, clunks or other odd noises the car was making. Other than that the car has been reliable for the two years I've owned it.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.