2007 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
2007 V6 Coupe 4.0L Automatic with Pony Package
By andybear957 on 05/30/13 06:30 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Just bought this (new to me) 2007 V6 Coupe with Pony Package, 4.0L black/black leather with all options. Came with 104,000 kilometers (64,600 miles). Excellent condition, both inside and out. Only thing I didn't like and will have to fix is the racing stripes from the hood to the trunk (was part of this Pony Package in 2007). They have cracked over time and peeling in a couple of places, plus I just don't like the way they look. Black is just too beautiful on its own. The car is fast, comfortable (great lumbar support in the seats), sleek looking...get comments all the time from passersby. It has no customizations or modifications at the present time but I plan on making some soon.

Love my Car
By bluebaby07 on 02/28/13 19:37 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Ive had this car for 6 years. I bought it with 2314 miles, now it has 66k and all ive had to do outside of normal preventative maintenece is change a battery. It's fun, it's fast and it has the option to create whatever your heart desires, the perfect project car. Ive got Ford racing CAI, Bama tuned, 18"rims and tires, louvers, side scoops, rear spoiler, custom racing stripes,flowmaster 40 series exhaust, chrome details all over

Good choice
By brock69 on 02/17/12 13:21 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Bought new in 2006. Manual trans w/V6. Daily driver but has only 48,000 miles. Not had any big repairs to date. Cons: Rear wing cracked on both sides and already fixed in first year. Exhaust sometimes rattles when cold for 30 secs. Seats stain easy. Pros: Get 29mpg/hwy, avg 25 in mixed driving. Great styling in/out. Has Pony package. Still get compliments on looks. Comfy on long trips w/no adults in rear. Handles well in all weather. Actually preffered this to moms 2012 Camry in snow/ice maybe because used to how handles. Would not trust to inexp driver in snow.

Pony Pack
By bsulakerfan on 11/11/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I loved this car but got rid of it because it was no good in the snow, didn't get the greatest gas mileage and I needed more room. Other than those few things the car was a blast to own and drive. great for the summer! I had it for three and half years since new and put 26k miles on it. The only mechanical thing I had to get replaced was a piece in the transmission was faulty, but it was covered under warranty. Also the blinker lights went out after a year also covered by the warranty.

Fun and fast
By CKL on 09/25/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I moved to the US recently from Europe, and the first thing I did was to buy a 2007 dark red Mustang. 6 month down the road, it's still the car of my (and my husband's) dreams. Lot's of personality. Easy managed. Having read some of the reviews on this site, it's clear that not everyone was aware what they were in for when they got this car. So here's the deal: This is not a family car, and if the driver is tall, there is zero room for ANY size of passenger in the back. But I mean - it's a Mustang! It's not built to be 'practical' or to take the whole family, dog, etc. for a spin in. It's build to give its owner (and the side passenger) a joy ride. And that this car 100% delivers on.

I Luv My Mustang
By kerrie on 07/23/10 11:22 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I'd change 2 things more leg room in the back, and they should have utilized the space in front of the shifter for storage and the dip in the dash for storage. There is nowhere to put anything, poor engineering. Nothing new, wasted space!

PonyPkgV6Premium
By Pres. on 07/15/10 06:25 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Except for gas mileage, this is about as much fun as I've ever had driving an automobile. I don't refueling as I only get 20-22 mpg. I did slightly modify the dash panel as the chrome rings around the gauges made the instruments hard to read in some sunlight conditions. The Pony Package suspension with cold air intake and DynaFlow duals make driving country roads near my home a blast!

Alloy Pony
By Ed on 10/10/09 10:59 AM (PDT)

Got new, Traded in 96 mustang I bought new Very good car, Very reliable

Happy & In Love
By Happy & In Love on 10/01/09 18:26 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is the first time I purchased a Mustang and I love her......It is so much fun to drive and take sharp corners. I wouldn't trade it for nothing. Oh and by the well her name is Mustang Sally......

4.0L v6
By S197 on 08/02/09 00:05 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

The engine in this car really surprised me when I test drove it. Quite a bit more power than the older 6's. I have not had any real problems with it yet and the engine seems really solid. When I hit bumps or turn the music up I do get a rattle from either the mirror or the door handle, but I have heard the same from alot of S197 owners. Overall this is a great daily driver and pretty fun. However if you live somewhere with snow, it probably isn't a great choice.

1 2 3 4 5 next »

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.