Used 2007 Ford Mustang Deluxe Coupe Consumer Reviews - 11 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

Delightful to look at and a joy to own
By Claudette Cranor

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

The only reason this car is offered for sale is the owner/driver is getting a little too old to get Into and out of gracefully. Think "only driven by little old lady to church each week". This is a wonderful vehicle in every way.

2007 Mustang Heat Edition
By Aaron

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I bought this year, a 2007 mustang heat edition. 60k miles for only 12k. I knew i got a deal on the car in the first place but, come to find out my car was special only about 280 were made and there signed by roushe. It's an awesome little car v6 standard with a shelby carbon fiber fin on the back and a carbon fiber hood scoop The whole car is white on black looks awesome! I love it i have a car that is fast and i still get 23.5 miles to the gallon!

Shaker 500 Stereo System!

The leather part on the interior of the door doesn't stay on well enough. That's about all.

Fueling issues
By RYLANDT2003

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

From day one that I purchased my new 2007 mustang I have not been able to fill up the tank. I have taken it to the dealership over 5 times for this issue and get no where. I have had 3 gas tanks and other parts replaced and it is still not fixed. Now they bent the fuel hose, haha, and want me to drive until on (E) and then bring it back for them to refuel. This is a major issues on this year and my car has the new tank design on it. I keep getting the run around as everyone else. This was my first new purchase and I will never again purchase a ford of any make or model.

Needs to recall (lemon)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6
By Richard Clark

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Great looking but practical sports car, with very good performance and a gorgeous noise. My wife (who is old enough to know better) floors the pedal just for the noise. Pin sharp handling that gives a whole new meaning to "I'm just popping to the Post Office" - it is rather an interesting little road with some good bends. I have to slow down for the straights! Excellent value for money and amazingly reasonable to insure.

Performance, sound and handling.

Some soft trim on the interior would be nice and more powerful brakes. I am assured by the dealer that there is nothing wrong with my brakes but they don't feel entirely convincing.

Great in the sun, bad in the snow
By Bruce

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I was told that the newer Mustangs handeled much better in the snow and ice than the older models. Mine does not. The car handles great it most conditions, but I have problems with a light rain or snow/ice. Granted I live in Chicago and probably shouldn't have bought it as my main car, but didn't think it would be as bad as it is. Spun out twice and had no control of the car after we had some snow in the area. Currently looking for a new car, but this car doesn't hold value. I've had it for a little over a year and it's already lost $11,000. I love my car, and I'll miss it if I sell it, but the winters are just too bad out here.

Love the sport seating and the engine power.

Since it's rear wheel make ABS and traction control standard on all models and make the car a little heavier. Sand bags don't help all that much.