2007 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
2007 Mustang Heat Edition
By Aaron on 10/07/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I bought this year, a 2007 mustang heat edition. 60k miles for only 12k. I knew i got a deal on the car in the first place but, come to find out my car was special only about 280 were made and there signed by roushe. It's an awesome little car v6 standard with a shelby carbon fiber fin on the back and a carbon fiber hood scoop The whole car is white on black looks awesome! I love it i have a car that is fast and i still get 23.5 miles to the gallon!

Fueling issues
By RYLANDT2003 on 06/04/10 13:28 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

From day one that I purchased my new 2007 mustang I have not been able to fill up the tank. I have taken it to the dealership over 5 times for this issue and get no where. I have had 3 gas tanks and other parts replaced and it is still not fixed. Now they bent the fuel hose, haha, and want me to drive until on (E) and then bring it back for them to refuel. This is a major issues on this year and my car has the new tank design on it. I keep getting the run around as everyone else. This was my first new purchase and I will never again purchase a ford of any make or model.

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6
By Richard Clark on 04/20/09 08:32 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Great looking but practical sports car, with very good performance and a gorgeous noise. My wife (who is old enough to know better) floors the pedal just for the noise. Pin sharp handling that gives a whole new meaning to "I'm just popping to the Post Office" - it is rather an interesting little road with some good bends. I have to slow down for the straights! Excellent value for money and amazingly reasonable to insure.

Great in the sun, bad in the snow
By Bruce on 12/15/08 14:07 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I was told that the newer Mustangs handeled much better in the snow and ice than the older models. Mine does not. The car handles great it most conditions, but I have problems with a light rain or snow/ice. Granted I live in Chicago and probably shouldn't have bought it as my main car, but didn't think it would be as bad as it is. Spun out twice and had no control of the car after we had some snow in the area. Currently looking for a new car, but this car doesn't hold value. I've had it for a little over a year and it's already lost $11,000. I love my car, and I'll miss it if I sell it, but the winters are just too bad out here.

Good First Stang
By Mustang1 on 09/14/08 00:14 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Had this Mustang about one month and the only drawback is the gas mileage. Am planning on upgrading some basic parts on the Mustang to free up air flow and fuel economy. The basic model is a great place to make add ons. I love this car and waited about 30 years for a real performance car. Good looks and nice 68-ish design. The V6 is good enough for me and has enough power. Great comfort and styling have nothing bad to say about this Mustang.

Love this car
By Jeff on 01/05/08 23:32 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

We've only had this car for a few months, but it's been fun to drive and always enjoyable to look at in the driveway. No regrets as far as price, especially when you consider other options (vehicles) within the same price range. It's an economy sports car, that must be stated, but it has a nostalgic muscle car look and appeal.

Think Twice
By Jimbo on 01/01/08 16:14 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Bought this car new and sold it after 4 months. Highs------Great looks and fun to drive Lows-----6 cyclinder 4.0 engine is loud and sounds course and unrefined. You almost think that something is wrong with the engine. Dash board rattled after the first week; however I did not take it back thinking it would get worse during the warranty period and be easier to find. 5 Speed manual transmission felt clunky, had a long throw, and seemed hard to get into gear sometimes. Seats looked good but felt like cheap material and I will be suprised if they wear well. Neutral----almost no backseat--but I knew that when I bought it.

A lot of fun to drive
By kman on 09/05/07 19:55 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Just bought my '07 Mustang, Coupe Deluxe, 6 cyl, 5 speed manual transmission and am having a blast toolin' around my part of the world. The 6 cyl with stick is awesome and handles great! For anyone concerned about comfort and space, I'm 6'2" and have lots of room in the driver's seat. Let my business associate, who was an auto claims adjuster for a dozen years and who knows cars, drive it today and thought I would never get the keys back. All the positive things in previous reviews are true so I won't be redundant. Ford definitely got it right with this current version of the Mustang. Thank God! Get one!

2ND TIME STANG BUYER
By BIGCOUNTRY on 12/26/06 16:20 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I love the new body style. Very BOLD and strong. Very strong with great acceleration for a V-6.

My Mustang
By Olivia Burton on 12/03/06 23:22 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I really am satisfied with my new car. I had a '98 Mustang before this and I can definitely notice the improvements.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.