2007 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
2007 V6 Coupe 4.0L Automatic with Pony Package
By andybear957 on 05/30/13 06:30 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Just bought this (new to me) 2007 V6 Coupe with Pony Package, 4.0L black/black leather with all options. Came with 104,000 kilometers (64,600 miles). Excellent condition, both inside and out. Only thing I didn't like and will have to fix is the racing stripes from the hood to the trunk (was part of this Pony Package in 2007). They have cracked over time and peeling in a couple of places, plus I just don't like the way they look. Black is just too beautiful on its own. The car is fast, comfortable (great lumbar support in the seats), sleek looking...get comments all the time from passersby. It has no customizations or modifications at the present time but I plan on making some soon.

Love my Car
By bluebaby07 on 02/28/13 19:37 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Ive had this car for 6 years. I bought it with 2314 miles, now it has 66k and all ive had to do outside of normal preventative maintenece is change a battery. It's fun, it's fast and it has the option to create whatever your heart desires, the perfect project car. Ive got Ford racing CAI, Bama tuned, 18"rims and tires, louvers, side scoops, rear spoiler, custom racing stripes,flowmaster 40 series exhaust, chrome details all over

White Nitris
By isaiahtownsley on 10/27/12 16:36 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I love my 2007 Mustang GT Premium with the Premium Trim Package. My Black Stang is very well built, handling is great. I wanted a Mustang ever since I was 6 years old. This has lived up to all the awards and all the facts. This Mustang is the best ever made. Infact it is the longest American muscle car lines. I have low miles on the car. I can't stop thinking about the car. It's a addiction to drive. I love how there is such a wide after market. There is also so many options for the 2007 Mustang I got a Shaker 1000 put into it and its amazing. I also have the tower brace and Holly 4.6 Nitrous. This is the best car ever made. I recommend this car. Townsley

Good choice
By brock69 on 02/17/12 13:21 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Bought new in 2006. Manual trans w/V6. Daily driver but has only 48,000 miles. Not had any big repairs to date. Cons: Rear wing cracked on both sides and already fixed in first year. Exhaust sometimes rattles when cold for 30 secs. Seats stain easy. Pros: Get 29mpg/hwy, avg 25 in mixed driving. Great styling in/out. Has Pony package. Still get compliments on looks. Comfy on long trips w/no adults in rear. Handles well in all weather. Actually preffered this to moms 2012 Camry in snow/ice maybe because used to how handles. Would not trust to inexp driver in snow.

Pony Pack
By bsulakerfan on 11/11/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I loved this car but got rid of it because it was no good in the snow, didn't get the greatest gas mileage and I needed more room. Other than those few things the car was a blast to own and drive. great for the summer! I had it for three and half years since new and put 26k miles on it. The only mechanical thing I had to get replaced was a piece in the transmission was faulty, but it was covered under warranty. Also the blinker lights went out after a year also covered by the warranty.

2007 Mustang Heat Edition
By Aaron on 10/07/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I bought this year, a 2007 mustang heat edition. 60k miles for only 12k. I knew i got a deal on the car in the first place but, come to find out my car was special only about 280 were made and there signed by roushe. It's an awesome little car v6 standard with a shelby carbon fiber fin on the back and a carbon fiber hood scoop The whole car is white on black looks awesome! I love it i have a car that is fast and i still get 23.5 miles to the gallon!

Fun and fast
By CKL on 09/25/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I moved to the US recently from Europe, and the first thing I did was to buy a 2007 dark red Mustang. 6 month down the road, it's still the car of my (and my husband's) dreams. Lot's of personality. Easy managed. Having read some of the reviews on this site, it's clear that not everyone was aware what they were in for when they got this car. So here's the deal: This is not a family car, and if the driver is tall, there is zero room for ANY size of passenger in the back. But I mean - it's a Mustang! It's not built to be 'practical' or to take the whole family, dog, etc. for a spin in. It's build to give its owner (and the side passenger) a joy ride. And that this car 100% delivers on.

American muscle
By bv on 08/14/10 19:32 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

After reviewing and test driving the 350z, G35 and Mustang gt and I decided to get the Mustang. The z is a blast to drive but doesn't have a back seat. The G35 is expensive to maintain. The great thing about the Mustang is you get a good deal of power in a fun to drive package for a relatively cheap price. With the spoiler, hood scoop and in black, this car can turn heads. In addition, the ride is relatively comfortable for a sport car. This car can be used as a daily commuter and still offer fun at your foots call. With all the after market options the possibilities are endless. Ford got this one right!

Best Present I Always Get - Every Spring
By WNYFordGuy on 08/13/10 07:11 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I'd always driven the 88 GT I owned (bought new) 7-8 months a year, and loved that 'new car' feeling I got whenever I put it on the road every April. Once I saw the retro exterior styling on the '05, and I heard about its great performance, I knew I was going to buy one. I kept the 88 GT for 19 yrs - I really liked it, but I finally ordered an '07 on the Z-plan. The '07 GT is head, mane, and shoulders above the '88 in every way I can think. My 3 boys are going to have to fight me for this car when I get too old to drive it - hopefully when it becomes a true Ford classic in about 20 yrs.

Pure Fun to Drive
By Shelby GT on 07/29/10 23:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I bought my 07 Shelby GT to own a piece of history. Not too often do you come across a serial numbered car offered at 0% for 60 months. I have always wanted a GT Mustang, and this was an opportunity I could not pass up. I took it on a long road trip in the Summer of 08 and put about 1300 miles on it over a period of 2 weeks, and average 24 MPG with the cruise set at 70 MPH. I just love the short throw shifter Shelby put in, as it gives you the best feeling off the line when shifting gears. The exhaust notes are music to the ears when starting or even when romping on the gas. I have no intentions of trying to get my money back by selling at a later date. I will take this to the grave.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.