Used 2007 Ford Mustang Coupe Consumer Reviews - 127 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

Delightful to look at and a joy to own
By Claudette Cranor

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

The only reason this car is offered for sale is the owner/driver is getting a little too old to get Into and out of gracefully. Think "only driven by little old lady to church each week". This is a wonderful vehicle in every way.

Best Midlife Crisis
By rbmidlifer

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I was shopping for a Corvette, came very close to buying a C4. Looked at many C5s also. I just couldn't find one that I thought was the right car. My brother-in-law suggested I consider a Mustang GT. I'm very thankful he did, I found a 2007 GT/CS with 22,000 miles on it and couldn't be happier. I bought a much newer, lower mileage Mustang compared to the Vette. I realize many Corvette owners would cringe the thought of even comparing them but the bang for the buck can't be denied. My grin gets larger every time I drive it. I don' regret my decision for one moment.

American muscle old school V8 power and manual transmission.

None.

I adore this car
By tamedcowboy

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

106,000 miles on my GT California Special and stone dead reliable. Smooth, muscular V8 sound. Awesome acceleration. Super comfortable seats and touchpoints. I took it on a 7,600 mile trip last summer, averaged exactly 25 mpg and never got backache. Love, love love the comfort. This is the first car I've ever owned that I enjoy just to take for a drive. Says it all. I hope I own it the rest of my life.

V8 sound and acceleration Engine smoothness Comfort Reliability Visibility. No real blind spots Fuel economy (Had ranged from 23-26.2 mpg on 87 octane!) Practicality. External trunk hinges maximize the space of a rather big trunk. Rear seats fold down. Hydraulic steering gives good road feel Did I say the sound?

Brakes: not enough feel and bite Headlights could be brighter Interior storage.

2007 V6 Coupe 4.0L Automatic with Pony Package
By andybear957

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Just bought this (new to me) 2007 V6 Coupe with Pony Package, 4.0L black/black leather with all options.
Came with 104,000 kilometers (64,600 miles).
Excellent condition, both inside and out.
Only thing I didn't like and will have to fix is the racing stripes from the hood to the trunk (was part of this Pony Package in 2007).
They have cracked over time and peeling in a couple of places, plus I just don't like the way they look.
Black is just too beautiful on its own.

The car is fast, comfortable (great lumbar support in the seats), sleek looking...get comments all the time from passersby.
It has no customizations or modifications at the present time but I plan on making some soon.

Looks Comfort Power Sound system (Shaker 500) including Sirius trial Speed Sound of exhaust

Well everyone talks about the rear seats being pretty much useless but that's not why you buy a Mustang in the first place, you buy it because you love the sports car and usually (except for say, Volvo or Saab) they are for 2 passengers (I also own a 2004 Mazda Miata). So I don't know, maybe adding one inch to the rear seats. Other than that, no complaints or improvements for the moment. That said, the 2013-2014 models are spectacular.

Love my Car
By bluebaby07

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Ive had this car for 6 years. I bought it with 2314 miles, now it has 66k and all ive had to do outside of normal preventative maintenece is change a battery. It's fun, it's fast and it has the option to create whatever your heart desires, the perfect project car. Ive got Ford racing CAI, Bama tuned, 18"rims and tires, louvers, side scoops, rear spoiler, custom racing stripes,flowmaster 40 series exhaust, chrome details all over

styling i love the modern yet retro look