2007 Ford Mustang Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
2007 Mustang V6 Convertible
By steve396 on 10/30/11 13:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is my first car, i got it in July 2011 for 14k, a pretty good deal for my dream car. The v6 is slightly under-powered compared to the Challenger and Camaro v6, but it is also much lighter, actually beating both the challenger and camaro. its a chick magnet, and its fun to see their face when you put the top down ;). Overall its a blast to drive and i'll remember my first car for the rest of my life. I payed for it myself, my father was willing to give me the extra 3k for a malibu, since i live in Traverse City, MI where winters are bad. I got the Mustang anyways and have been extremely happy with our decision! i definitely recommend this car, the engine sounds amazing too! fun fun car

Great first experience with a Mustang
By Ben on 05/30/07 16:16 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I just bought a 2007 Mustang V6, which is my first new car and a serious step up from my old beater. I absolutely love the way it looks and it's a blast to drive. The interior looks great and is very comfortable, with only 2 exceptions. Having a manual tranny, I find the cupholders are not very good, and the car really need an overhead handle on the passenger side. Other than that the car is great. It's fun to drive, looks great and is still resonably roomy for a sports car.

Water Soaked Piece of JUNK
By WaterSoakedLemon on 12/22/06 16:43 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This car is junk. The quality of this vehicle is so substandard that they left a 3" unsealed seam that lets water in causing electrical system failures and the car to become such a mildewed, mold covered stinking mess that Ford dealers won't even take the car as trade in. (Not an isolated incident. Search "2005-2007 MUSTANG LEAKS" and watch what you find.) Ford finds this kind of defect acceptable. They will patch it and send you on your way, regardless of any other damage that might have occurred). If you anticipate customer service and any assistance from Ford, don't hold your breath. These cars come with a taillight warranty, when they can't see your taillights your warranty is over.

2005 Stang Review
By SFC Stang on 06/26/06 13:11 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

My wife and I have enjoyed this Mustang for the past month since we traded in our 2004 Mustang. Has surprising power, and response that is enjoyable. Lots of heads turn, most responses we get is for the color. Windviel Blue, seems to have everyone's attention. My wife likes going from our Xtreme Blazer to the Mustang, easy transition from one to another, but starting out in second in the Chevy, can't be done in the Mustang. Well at least not for her.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.