Used 2007 Ford Mustang Convertible Consumer Reviews - 48 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford Mustang Convertible - Consumer Reviews

2007 Ford Mustang Convertible

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

Our "Pony" Is Going To New Pastures!!
By Edward Viscardi

Best Bang for the Buck ever
By john Aronhalt

2007 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

My kids have gotten a little older, so I got my 4th Mustang after a 10 year break. I picked up a used black GT convertible for a VERY reasonable price, and couldn't be happier so far. You really can't beat all you can get out of this car for a VERY affordable price. I got mine for under 15K in perfect condition and under 60K miles. I get more positive comments while out and about than cars I have owned that cost 35K plus.

Sure, this car has it's drawbacks such as a rough ride, no storage space, clunky shifting, etc. I am assuming people who want a refined car with good manners don't want a Mustang, this is a good old fashion V8 rear wheel drive muscle car. You buy it for fun, and it delivers!

Best car I've ever had!
By nursemollybsrn

2007 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I bought this car on 12/14/2011. I've only driven it for over month, it is my daily driver. It has only 19,000 miles on it and it is absoutely stunning! I love everything about this car. The way the engine rumbles, the noise of the blinkers, the sound of the door when you shut it, the stero is kickin', the ease at which the top goes up and down! I have learned that you actually have to be careful in slower traffic because when you step on the gas...you get an instant response. And yes, I have raced it. I have smoked everyone that I have come up against - in town and highway - with barely any effort. This car was made to go fast! And is excellent therapy if you have a stressful day at work!

2007 Mustang V6 Convertible
By steve396

2007 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is my first car, i got it in July 2011 for 14k, a pretty good deal for my dream car. The v6 is slightly under-powered compared to the Challenger and Camaro v6, but it is also much lighter, actually beating both the challenger and camaro. its a chick magnet, and its fun to see their face when you put the top down ;). Overall its a blast to drive and i'll remember my first car for the rest of my life. I payed for it myself, my father was willing to give me the extra 3k for a malibu, since i live in Traverse City, MI where winters are bad. I got the Mustang anyways and have been extremely happy with our decision! i definitely recommend this car, the engine sounds amazing too! fun fun car

i love the seats, they say mustang right on them, i also love the way it handles. then sound of the engine also constantly reminds you that you're driving a muscle car.

Maybe a better interior and front end

Best Car!
By billyi3

2007 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I had a chance to buy one of the last, new, original 1973 Mustang convertibles back in 1974, and I made the mistake of letting my Dad talk me out of it.
It wasn't until 2007 that I decided it was time for a convertible.
I've owned 7 Fords since 1986, and have never had a single problem where the car had to go back to the dealer, so I was confident on quality.
I special ordered a redfire metallic, premium V6 Pony convertible with auto transmission, satellite radio, and everything I could get!
And, I couldn't be happier!
It's very tight, quiet, and a blast to drive!
I've added sequential turn signals, and it's a real head-turner!

Love the Pony Package with the fog lights, Shaker 500 sound system, and the color changeable dash lights!

A little more seat support for the driver's seat would be nice. And, I wasn't too happy that I couldn't get the interior upgrade, because it interferred with the Pony Package.