2007 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Best Car!
By billyi3 on 10/21/11 13:43 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I had a chance to buy one of the last, new, original 1973 Mustang convertibles back in 1974, and I made the mistake of letting my Dad talk me out of it. It wasn't until 2007 that I decided it was time for a convertible. I've owned 7 Fords since 1986, and have never had a single problem where the car had to go back to the dealer, so I was confident on quality. I special ordered a redfire metallic, premium V6 Pony convertible with auto transmission, satellite radio, and everything I could get! And, I couldn't be happier! It's very tight, quiet, and a blast to drive! I've added sequential turn signals, and it's a real head-turner!

42 months and 93,000 km later
By larry on 10/15/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

ur silver on black Pony was a retirement gift to ourselves. We have owned 3 Vettes and a '65 Impala convert, and the Pony has been the most fun, economical and reliable. We have put 93,000 km (60k mi) across most of Canada and winters in Arizona the past 3 years. Winnipeg winter mileage is awful, otherwise no fuel complaints. Initially we had a couple of minor warranty claims, otherwise wasted $ buying extended service plan as problem free. I follow the service book to the "T", and the car looks after us. Large trunk hauls our water jugs and groceries to our cottage fine. The heated leather seats are comfy and the car gets a lot of compliments.

Inexpensive way to drive a sports car.
By Utah Mike on 04/01/10 07:24 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I got mine used at 17,000 miles and have put another 16,000 miles on it. Now it's 3 years old and runs great. Nice loud exhaust, and with the top down I'm amazed how many people pull up next to me and want to talk about my car. For a V6 it's got lots of pep, although if you romp on the gas, it takes half a second to take off.

Get it! And have some fun!
By brent labeau on 05/26/09 15:57 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

What a great car. If ford had been making these cars 10 years ago they wouldn't be in the trouble there in. Every one needs a convertible, this is a great one. wish it had a little more horse power, but if it did, I wish it had even more.

Mom's have fun too
By Gin on 01/02/09 10:44 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have always loved Ford automobiles. As a mom, I got an Explorer for the diversity of our family. Then when I hit my thirities and the get were older, something was missing. Our family wanted something that was fun and still practical to drive because gas was almost $4.50 per gallon. I was going to get something before my midlife crisis. We test drove a Mustang convertible and the family fit so we bought the car. I love this car. There is nothing I would change. I have enough room for everthing. When you down size from an Explorer then all that kids stuff you just stop bringing everything. Boy do my kids smile when the top is down. Moms go for it!

Nice ride
By jquin4 on 08/27/08 23:33 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I've driven 2 Altimas & a Corolla before this vehicle. Big step up in 'fun factor' and performance. I don't know of any speedy, chic autos that can compare to Mustang convertibles when it comes to price. I'm glad I have it and am seriously considering buying a GT in the future. Ford please don't change the body style. I'd like to see the interior improved, but most people who are aware of Mustang realize that cheap interior is par for the course. Besides, that would increase the price. Some small mishaps occurred in year 1: the windows malfunctioned at times, the trunk light went loose, the turn signal had problems. Driving out to the beach is a blast. Better than a Sebring or Solara!

My first convertible
By redrock360 on 06/07/08 11:32 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I've always wanted a convertible, now I have one. The car is fun to drive, very comfortable for a sports car, and I am really suprised at how great the ride is. I expected more road noise with the top up, so I am pleasantly surprised at the lack of noise. You can carry on a conversation with a passenger in normal tones with the top down. Same goes for listening to the radio. The V6 has plenty of power for an old guy like me (late 40's) and is pretty quick also.

Happy again.
By Jim Fischer on 12/29/07 18:47 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have to say how surprised I am, that after owning my Mustang for over six months, I still smile every time I drive it. The looks, the feel, the way it handles, all top notch.

Wow Emily
By RedHOTEmily on 11/13/07 18:43 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Just purchased this car after 3 years of deciding wheather to get one. Love the new design and got a great deal, so I went ahead. I have been so pleased with the way this car makes me feel, how it drives and the awesome power at my fingertips. The stereo and some features are great. Love my Emily!

Wife is happy again!
By Frank Higgins on 11/02/07 17:20 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Just bought a new Mustang to get back in her good graces after selling the 64 1/2 that was too dangerous for the family. Wow, the car is great! I can't remember the last time when I bought something and thought it was worth 40-50% more than I paid. Why can't Detroit make more cars like this? I hate buying German but generally they are superior. Lots of fun! A head turner at this price!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.